• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I LOVED that our delegates asked the MDA panels questions. Often they just zip through reading their script. I love that they were challenged. Make them squirm a bit.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    The point of a 100% Polymer80 is that it has superior ergonomics vs Glock. Undercut trigger guard, better rough texture, and void of the stupid “hump” on the rear of the grip that Glocks have.

IMHO, owning one of both. I actually like my gen 3 OEM ergos better. But it’s not like everyone has the same hands. A gen 3 OEM 17 frame perfectly fits my hand with the grip finger bumps at exactly the right spot. A 19 frame is a little small (not uncomfortable though, but a 17 frame exactly fills my hand without being “large for it”. Then again a 21 frame is also very comfortable in my hand, just slightly fatter).

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    She blocked me last year so I can’t commit on how juvenile she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should file a 1A lawsuit. That is blatantly anti-constitutional. If she uses her twitter profile for ANY constituent outreach or communication she cannot block people. Precedent with the lawsuit(s) against Trump blocking people’s twitter accounts (claiming it is his personal account and not used for government business at all. Which of course is on its face absurd).

If she doesn’t do anything with constituents, announce bills she is sponsoring, etc and really only uses it as a personal account she could block you. But I suspect that isn’t the case.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    You should file a 1A lawsuit. That is blatantly anti-constitutional. If she uses her twitter profile for ANY constituent outreach or communication she cannot block people. Precedent with the lawsuit(s) against Trump blocking people’s twitter accounts (claiming it is his personal account and not used for government business at all. Which of course is on its face absurd).

If she doesn’t do anything with constituents, announce bills she is sponsoring, etc and really only uses it as a personal account she could block you. But I suspect that isn’t the case.

To clarify. I wasn’t blocked by Atterbeary. Just by most of the mommies in MD

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    To clarify. I wasn’t blocked by Atterbeary. Just by most of the mommies in MD

Ahh, okay. Sorry, I got my hopes up that we could give her some or what she deserves with a little 1A lawsuit.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    If those testifying were hooked up to electrical shock pads that activated when they were lying the panels of antis would be twitching like they had just been tasered.

The Dems could pay for Kirwan by putting the live stream on Pay Per View.

That's even better than the idea that I had last night when I was listening to them. I was thinking that a big "Family Feud" red "X" box should be right beside of the timer. Every time a lie is told, you get the Red X along with the irritating noise.

Overall last night was great. Everyone's testimonies were fantastic. With 3 of these under my belt now, I feel way more comfortable testifying. I was happy to see the R's on the panel rake the "in favor of" panels over the coals. I think someone gave Atterbeary a sedative last night. My favorite part was when Arikan asked Dumais about an HBAR. Dumais reply.... "I don't know what that is." Laughs from the many in the room. Priceless.

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It's probably just a matter of time before the more extreme members of the Astroturf Mommies start DOXing people who testify on the record against these bills. The more successful we are at neutering or killing these bills, the likelier that becomes, because some of those folks are unstable.

And as soon as they do that we have them on a Federal beef. And spray the news all over social media. All we need to do is keep paying out the rope to let them hang themselves. THAT, my friends, is Information Warfare.

Kudos and sincere thanks to all my brothers and sisters who took the time and effort to show up and testify.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I'm willing to bet there's an old, bald, white-guy at home providing her the opportunity to be the "unpaid uber driver for her kids" and Cul-du-sac Membership Co-Lead for Moms Demand Attention.

She apparently has "protected" her tweets now. I really would love to have had a screenshot of Del. Atterbeary's like of that tweet. No one should have a person as their delegate that likes racist, sexist, and age-related derogatory remarks about them. Yes, you heard it right. MY DELEGATE liked that tweet about me.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    She apparently has "protected" her tweets now. I really would love to have had a screenshot of Del. Atterbeary's like of that tweet. No one should have a person as their delegate that likes racist, sexist, and age-related derogatory remarks about them. Yes, you heard it right. MY DELEGATE liked that tweet about me.

How does a twat protect her tweets?

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown

How about a screen recording showing that she liked it? I posted one this morning on my Twitter when I saw it.

https://twitter.com/ruralrifleguy/status/1233022227391688704

Edit: And a link to a .MOV file of it should you wish to download a copy. https://ruralrifleguy.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Atterbeary_Likes_Tweet.mov

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Screen shot for you Pow Pow.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 9.55.45 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 9.55.45 AM.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 320

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts