• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    We are not here to Judge:innocent0

It looks like no one wants .40 Short & Wimpy. The range I shoot at is literally paved with .40 brass. About a year and a half ago, there was a higher ratio of 9mm brass, as well as a lot of .45 brass lying around. During this panic, the 9mm and .45 has gotten nearly picked clean.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone managed to trade away .40 S&W brass?

It looks like no one wants .40 Short & Wimpy. The range I shoot at is literally paved with .40 brass. About a year and a half ago, there was a higher ratio of 9mm brass, as well as a lot of .45 brass lying around. During this panic, the 9mm and .45 has gotten nearly picked clean.

My man card is intact.

I shoot .40. I had about 90 lbs of once-fired .40 brass, until I started loading it and gave a couple of coffee cans full of brass to a couple of friends.

Still have at least 75 lbs. of it.

Don't want .40 S&W brass????????

Kbroc2

Jun 1, 2013
    Harford
    Been thinking of getting into reloading for some time now and some space has just been cleared out of the basement, when I moved our washer and dryer upstairs, what better of a way to fill it right. I was wondering if anyone here had any no longer used equipment they would like to trade I have small quantities of various uncleaned once fired brass mostly win or fed 5.56 .40 9 and a handful of .270 .45 357mag and a stray 30.06 and 3030. Or last resort I'd be willing to trade for some ammo .40 5.56 .223 .270

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I need some .308 win brass. I have lots of .308 rifles but I neck size for each one and each have dedicated brass. I got a new rifle and need to get some more. Any major manufacture, once fired, unsized. I don't have anything to trade at the moment but I would pay cash for a reasonable cost.

ISODiopter

Dec 20, 2013
    Ceciltucky
    Been thinking of getting into reloading for some time now and some space has just been cleared out of the basement, when I moved our washer and dryer upstairs, what better of a way to fill it right. I was wondering if anyone here had any no longer used equipment they would like to trade I have small quantities of various uncleaned once fired brass mostly win or fed 5.56 .40 9 and a handful of .270 .45 357mag and a stray 30.06 and 3030. Or last resort I'd be willing to trade for some ammo .40 5.56 .223 .270

I've got a spare (2-die) set of RCBS 204 ruger FL dies if that's something you want. I upgraded to a carbide 3-die set. It's a longshot :D but at least you have 1 reply..

My best reloading piece turns out to be an old 30 dollar cedar chest from a yard sale. Just the right height sitting in a chair, drawer in the bottom, top flips up.. storage space, sturdy.. drilled it and mounted the little Lyman and ready-to-go. Probably fits right in a washer-drier space haha... cheap and just perfect especially if you're using a single stage.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown

I would be interested in 40s&w brass... what are you in search of?

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    This may be a stretch but im looking for 45/70 brass.. I have a few hundred 9mm brass i could move off and should have some 38 around too, Also willing to lay down cash..

I've got some .45-70 brass. Maybe 400 pieces, or so. Twice fired. They've been bounced around in a box, some, but, they are only twice fired.
    I'll even tumble them clean.

What do you have to trade, for 50 or 100 pieces???????? (I'm not giving up any more than 100, max. Sorry.)

I don't need 9mm or .38 Special. I've got my fair share of that.

You're a long hike from So. Maryland. This would probably have to be a "it'll be shipped on your dime" sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom