• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    Hello MD Shooters,

Just another guy stationed at Fort Meade living in AA county.

I got way more into rimfire during COVID. I got a fancy 10/22 last year and have had a great time killing pop cans with it. Since then I got a Mark IV 22/45, a Wrangler, and a Henry Frontier. Its been a great time so far.

I am hoping to get into my first hunting season this year. I am building a 350 Legend AR upper as a deer gun, and excited for a chance to fill my freezer space. Any recommendations are welcome!

Happy to be a part of this community.

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Welcome to the asylum, sometimes it’s best to be like the wise old owl initially, until you get used to the folks round here.
    But if you’ve been lurking in the shadows you already know that.....j/k

Live and learn, I’ve learned a lot from this brain trust, I hope you do too!

Off_paper

Apr 30, 2021
    AACo
    Welcome from Severn! I feel you on the 22lr, I have a cheap 10/22, a Wrangler (that's currently out at Ruger getting looked at, kept keyholing), a Henry Classic, a TX22 and a CMMG 22lr bolt kit for my ARs.

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    Welcome from Severn! I feel you on the 22lr, I have a cheap 10/22, a Wrangler (that's currently out at Ruger getting looked at, kept keyholing), a Henry Classic, a TX22 and a CMMG 22lr bolt kit for my ARs.

Same! I got a fancy KIDD 10/22, a Wrangler, Henry Frontier (can friendly), and on the hunt for a Ruger Precision Rimfire, or maybe an American Rimfire for a bolt gun that takes 10/22 mags. They are just too much fun, and I don't feel guilty about the ammo prices.

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Welcome! I also have a 350 legend upper build just about done. I'll probably be trying to go to the Meade Rifle and Pistol Club to sight it in soon.

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    Welcome! I also have a 350 legend upper build just about done. I'll probably be trying to go to the Meade Rifle and Pistol Club to sight it in soon.

Nice. I might try to sight in my 350 Legend upper before the next MRPC range days, but if I don't I might be there on 07 November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom