Any opening date for the Cabela's in Christiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    So, we'll need some 12-passenger vans, designated drivers, specific pickup points, beer/bourbon/soda/water and snacks.

Anything else?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Lol cabelas caravan :lol2:

Seriously though, unless they're giving stuff away I have no desire to try and fight the mobs. I'll give it a month or two after the grand opening to calm down.

Last edited:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Lol cabelas caravan :lol2:

Seriously though, unless they're giving stuff away I have to desire to try and fight the mobs. I'll give it a month or two after the grand opening to calm down.

They probably WILL be having specials at giveaway prices. With a big enough crowd of forum members running interference and blocking, and some with badges and/or Red Cross markings on a sleeve......:innocent0

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Don't forget that Delaware is sales tax free so when you bring any out of state purchases to Maryland you should write OweMalley a check for the equivalent MD Sales Tax because "it's for the children".

Good prices, no sales tax, and since the gas tax increase gas costs less in Delaware as well so when you all visit be sure to fill up before going home.

And for all you down state Marylanders there are ways to avoid the highway tolls at the Susquehanna River and Delaware line.

Sig Fan

Feb 15, 2011
    PRMD
    Don't forget that Delaware is sales tax free so when you bring any out of state purchases to Maryland you should write OweMalley a check for the equivalent MD Sales Tax because "it's for the children".

Good prices, no sales tax, and since the gas tax increase gas costs less in Delaware as well so when you all visit be sure to fill up before going home.

And for all you down state Marylanders there are ways to avoid the highway tolls at the Susquehanna River and Delaware line.

you're joking, right? :shrug:

He is joking, but this is what Marty expects us to do. Don't think for a minute the deal to build a huge Amazon warehouse in Baltimore City was to create jobs. It had NOTHING to do with that. MOM obviously knows how much $$ was spent at Amazon by MD residents in the past few years, sales tax free. By locating a warehouse in the state, he will now get to charge us 6% on every online Amazon purchase. Nice guy he is.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    He is joking, but this is what Marty expects us to do. Don't think for a minute the deal to build a huge Amazon warehouse in Baltimore City was to create jobs. It had NOTHING to do with that. MOM obviously knows how much $$ was spent at Amazon by MD residents in the past few years, sales tax free. By locating a warehouse in the state, he will now get to charge us 6% on every online Amazon purchase. Nice guy he is.

R u serious about the Amazon thing? Now I'm pissed :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom