• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I heard the dinosaur show charges $10 for guests.....
    Seriously, I have always enjoyed the Timo show.

I wish it was $10.....between the reviews and prices I won’t take my children. If I wanted to be ripped off I could take them elsewhere ;)

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I wish it was $10.....between the reviews and prices I won’t take my children. If I wanted to be ripped off I could take them elsewhere ;)

Definitely expensive, but willing to try it out, lots of videos and info, and it does look cool. Hard to go by reviews, most seem to really like it, with a few bad ones mixed in, primarily about being crowded and adults that thought some dinousars didn't look "real" enough. Will see, if nothing else Repitcon is cool, they don't allow average folk to own venemous in MD like they do up here, I won't own one, but they are cool to see at PA shows. Guess it's kinda like the gun show, can't buy most things in MD compared to up here, but still fun to look.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Looks like Dominion Defense will be there. They have a big setup at The Nation’s Gun Show in Chantilly. Of course they’ll have to leave a lot of rifles and magazines behind, but maybe they’ll bring some deals...

Attachments

• 6C3BD97D-1753-409F-BE57-3A0476A517F3.jpg
      6C3BD97D-1753-409F-BE57-3A0476A517F3.jpg
      82.9 KB · Views: 489

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Definitely expensive, but willing to try it out, lots of videos and info, and it does look cool. Hard to go by reviews, most seem to really like it, with a few bad ones mixed in, primarily about being crowded and adults that thought some dinousars didn't look "real" enough. Will see, if nothing else Repitcon is cool, they don't allow average folk to own venemous in MD like they do up here, I won't own one, but they are cool to see at PA shows. Guess it's kinda like the gun show, can't buy most things in MD compared to up here, but still fun to look.

Good to know, if I have a chance I’ll stop by the shows on Saturday. I have a scorpion myself, it’s a CZ though ;)

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Good to know, if I have a chance I’ll stop by the shows on Saturday. I have a scorpion myself, it’s a CZ though ;)

From the Hamburg, PA show;) Nice that some states don't care how many ways a person chooses to run with scissors

Attachments

• 20161203_123131.jpg
      20161203_123131.jpg
      91.3 KB · Views: 404

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Anyone who has gone to the Timonium show this morning....

Are there any vendors dealing with red dots / reflex sights?

I've been in a mood to try one but it's the kind of thing I'd rather look at in person before buying rather than online.

(I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to bump my existing plans for this afternoon to go over there)

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Anyone who has gone to the Timonium show this morning....

Are there any vendors dealing with red dots / reflex sights?

I've been in a mood to try one but it's the kind of thing I'd rather look at in person before buying rather than online.

(I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to bump my existing plans for this afternoon to go over there)
    I might head up this afternoon or early tomorrow. Wondering the same thing, if it’s all junk or if there some good modern stuff comparable to a smaller Nation’s show...

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I was at the show this morning. I ended up buying more than I ever have from a gun show (doesn't say much).

There was a guy selling NextPak tactical bags for 50% of the sticker price in the back right. If you have never seen them before they are essentially Voodoo bags so really nice stuff. I got a 50in gun bag to use for 3 gun for $75 which is very cheap for such a nice bag. He had a big assortment of padded range bags, pistol bags, bugout bags etc.

I picked up an IWB holster for my shield from Bmore Tactical holsters (www.bmoretactical.com) I had never heard of the company before but he makes nice stuff.

Learned about a couple new stores in the local area which is always good. I didn't realize vigilant tactical existed and they are very close to me and they have some nice custom cerakoting.

In general firearms were overpriced with the exception of one place selling a marlin 357 lever gun for $999 and another selling Beretta M9A3s for $699. I would have bought the Beretta if the store was closer to pick it up. There may have been some decent prices on ARs but I wasn't looking closely.

There was a nicely stocked reloading placing selling everything from dies to powder to bullets and brass. Prices were "eh" but if you just need a few primers or a little powder they had a very good selection.

Stopped into the MSI table to chat and to renew my membership as well. Big thanks to everything they do!

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I bought an M1 Garand from South Carroll, and a Swiss Bayonet with scabbard. Happy with the price and condition of both.

Art bought a P14, also from South Carroll.

Good show for us!

Chatted with the awesome folks manning the MSI booth.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I just drove past the fairgrounds. Was going to drop my kids off and head back to the show.

But nope.

Did not have the patience or energy for dealing with the parking lot when 3 events are going on there at once. They were parking cars out around the horse track. All of York Rd was a traffic nightmare today. Guess it's a warm day and everyone wants to get out of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom