• Status
    Not open for further replies.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Correct. Current real world situations. I don't know why I came back on here, but I did. And I upset some of the normal computer crusaders that own guns and have no real world training or experience. Go figure.

How is it you know this? You are presumptuous as you are arrogant.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    It's hard to be a troll carrying a gun for 30 years, open and concealed. Training included.

Ah- the old "only police officers are qualified" argument.

Statists gonna be statists.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    BTW I still carry one under HR218 (LEOSA). For life. Again, training included. Not being a d*ck ... just a fact.

And you are probably one of those LEOs that favors all of these carve outs because it benefits you. You are the very type of person I have warned this community about.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Just wondering if i can get my religious training certificate at the same time as my ccw training since you feel that our so called rights require training.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    That is not supporting a Right. “Look at meeeee!!! I’m so trained!!!! I’m LEO!!!! Carry for life!!!”

You in your smugness wish to prevent huge swaths of the population from defending themselves. The single mother, or lower middle class father who don’t have the money to buy more than a HiPoint, and certainly don’t have the money for all your prescribed training. Don’t they deserve to defend themselves and their families.

Do me a favor, don’t EVER tell another soul you support the 2A because you don’t. You support guns in the hands of people who have the time and money for some nebulous training regimen and skills testing. It’s a poll tax.

Blow it out your well trained ass.

Thank you sir! Best post on this useless thread.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Correct. Current real world situations. I don't know why I came back on here, but I did. And I upset some of the normal computer crusaders that own guns and have no real world training or experience. Go figure.

We're not sure why you came back either. Feel free to go away for good.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    You know ...

Attachments

• 3134E3E2-65C7-4056-92D2-C9AE222BE403.jpeg
      3134E3E2-65C7-4056-92D2-C9AE222BE403.jpeg
      97.7 KB · Views: 321

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Yup ... already got the first "infraction" of the night. Uh oh ... a warning from the big "Norton" of MDShooters. Wow ... such amazingly intelligent and trained posters on here. The next person that can prove thousands of hours of firearms training, CCQ experience and a relevant CCW permit quals wins.

Here's the comment that got a flag:

"My "girlish figure" obviously far outweighs your real life training and experience, speaking of trolls ..."

You're beyond hope and the 2A if you live up to the standard or reporting a comment like that. You're weak, un-trained, un-disciplined and ill-trained. Good luck geeting your CCW in Maryland. Try, try again.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm no puppet. Just nearly lifelong experienced and trained in shooting and carrying. How about you? Pretty sure I've made it clear that I'm a pro-2A and CCW. What's YOUR training and experience with firearms. Tell us all.

Thankfully we, for now, still live in a country where I and others don't answer to you. Any true peace officer would recognize that it's actually the inverse....you answer to US.

I've been carrying and training for 20 years. Does that meet your "standard" for exercising a right? Or is it that you want to keep moving the goal posts just a little further so that it benefits you and your "professional training"

There is nothing I loathe more than a statist.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Yup ... already got the first "infraction" of the night. Uh oh ... a warning from the big "Norton" of MDShooters. Wow ... such amazingly intelligent and trained posters on here. The next person that can prove thousands of hours of firearms training, CCQ experience and a relevant CCW permit quals wins.

"My "girlish figure" obviously far outweighs your real life training and experience, speaking of trolls ..."

You're beyond hope and the 2A if you live up to the standard or reporting a comment like that. You're weak, un-trained, un-disciplined and ill-trained. Good luck geeting your CCW in Maryland. Try, try again.

Fvck it - let's just get this out of the way. Let's pray that more LEOs don't think like you or there are going to be a lot of people on both sides getting hurt.

Fvck you and your elitist ********.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Damn... I REALLY don't wanna' go...but look at the time... (whistling)"I want to wake up... in a city that doesn't sleep..."...this thread is just what I needed to keep me awake tonight... toodles...:outta her

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I wish I had enough training and experience to respond to the OP, but without 30 years in helping school kids cross the street, I'm just not qualified.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Is it alcohol, or is it dementia?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It's hard to be a troll carrying a gun for 30 years, open and concealed. Training included.

Yes we get that you carried for that long, so have many other people yet they don’t feel the need to constantly mention it.
    With posts like that it seems as though you’re only interested in a d*ck measuring contest. Congrats, you win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    How is it you know this? You are presumptuous as you are arrogant.

But he's "a professional"....ooh ah.

The real operators that I know don't think this way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom