• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Not exactly sure of the date I mailed it in but form 4 mailed for a purchase at 2A sales.
    Got call today (5/25/2016) and the stamp did not get cold.
    Mailed it out before end of 2015 but I can see money taken 1/5

Purchased 12/29/15
    Mailed 12/30/15
    Approved 5/10/16
    Received 5/25/16

Last edited:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Not exactly sure of the date I mailed it in but form 4 mailed for a purchase at 2A sales.
    Got call today (5/25/2016) and the stamp did not get cold.
    Mailed it out before end of 2015 but I can see money taken 1/5

I would guess you mailed it early Dec and was most likely approved early May if your dealer got it today. Did you get it picked up yet what ever it is? Lol

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I would guess you mailed it early Dec and was most likely approved early May if your dealer got it today. Did you get it picked up yet what ever it is? Lol
    Yes Stamp did not get cold. I work pretty close to 2a
    I found the receipt which is dated 12/29/15

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Question. Its been several weeks since my form1 came back rejected due to a typo. They already refunded me. Is it too late to resubmit and call my examiner for a speedy approval? Or am I now starting from the back of the line?

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Question. Its been several weeks since my form1 came back rejected due to a typo. They already refunded me. Is it too late to resubmit and call my examiner for a speedy approval? Or am I now starting from the back of the line?

Resubmit and email Ted Clutter. He is the only one that can answer your question.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    So I emailed Silencershop asking why the website hasn't updated any of my new info(as in dates of checks cashed) they informed me that website isn't sinking with their bound book program and directed me to call them to ask any questions.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Sorry I didn't make it through all 202 pages. NFATracker.com is a good website for estimating you wait times.

Please add your dates and status to their database to make their numbers more accurate.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Sorry I didn't make it through all 202 pages. NFATracker.com is a good website for estimating you wait times.

Please add your dates and status to their database to make their numbers more accurate.

I feel worried enough posting my info here. So there is a website some liberal can hack and then post all this info? No thanks.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I feel worried enough posting my info here. So there is a website some liberal can hack and then post all this info? No thanks.
    Lol, there is no real info on the NFA tracker...... Dates, type of form, and states........please....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom