Spyderco - Jumpmaster 2 or Pygmy Warrior?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Looking to pickup another Spyderco. Preferably a fixed-blade that I can comfortably carry openly when it's an option. Anyone have thoughts on either of these? Let's call the use "defensive" as I don't plan to use these in the kitchen or split wood with them

I may try to take a practical/defensive knife class this year if I can find a decent local one and would probably use this knife for that purpose (well, probably a trainer, but you get the picture).

2ab52c87e0d277ffb55a409146043002.jpg

1a998f8156c1e3b4835f6f2abcdbed11.jpg

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If nobody will ever ask why you're carrying it, get the warrior. If someone may ask, the jumpmaster looks far more like a utility knife.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    If nobody will ever ask why you're carrying it, get the warrior. If someone may ask, the jumpmaster looks far more like a utility knife.

Nope. I live in the sticks and no one really cares. May freak out some hippies in the GWNF. Wouldn't carry it in town or at work. Mostly weekends and at the gun club when all kitted-up and shooting/feeling tacticool

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Out of all of those, I prefer the Nimravus. :) Seriously though, I like the Jumpmaster. I don't like finger grooves. To me it seems to slow grasping time. H-1 steel is a really good steel too, provided it's been heat treated correctly by the provider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom