• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    Got the call today while in the movies with my daughter's.

AAC 762 SD

793190c0b18772b8418a915f379f02d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayrevolver

Jul 26, 2012
    Very nice! Is the 4 position selector on the host fully functional?

Ah, its 50% functional. :lol2:

That lower was the same price whether it was 0,1 or 0,1,F etc. If I win the lotto I will have that part already covered!

You probably didn't notice that is a pistol brace, not a stock. Outside of welding on a suppressor there is no way to get a K gun to the minimum SBR length.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Ah, its 50% functional. :lol2:

That lower was the same price whether it was 0,1 or 0,1,F etc. If I win the lotto I will have that part already covered!

You probably didn't notice that is a pistol brace, not a stock. Outside of welding on a suppressor there is no way to get a K gun to the minimum SBR length.

Hey, you're half way there with the selector...but a few $$$$$ short of full function. :)

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    10.5 spikes upper on a spikes lower, both spider design. Midwest industry 9.25 gen3 rail, snappy geisselle SD3G trigger, mission first battle link minimalist stock, magpul BUIS, raptor red dot and
    AAC SD-N can.

Not pictured magpul MSG gen2 single point sling.

At some point I'll put a nice optic on it but right now I was just doing a minimalistic look build with nothing big and bulky.

473441fecd6e38b4aff3da24f2e1cecc.jpg

b55f72a28f19ee6ab60fd0e666439716.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    That thing looks sweet!

As soon as I get some heavier 9mm loaded up I'll give it a run and see how it does.

In all actuality, if I knew the restrictions on it, I wouldn't have gotten it.

I didn't realize the wipes could only be replaced by an 07/SOT. The wipes will be shot out in about 50 rounds and Gemtech doesn't have spares on hand yet. They are making a new run of these suppressors and will be making extra wipes to be offered as a service package, for $95 :sad20:

Also, it's FMJ ammo only since hollowpoints may start to expand in the tube.

All in all, I wish I had gotten a TiRant in 9mm along with this one. This is mainly going to stay by the bedside but still, I'd like to have a little fun with it. Just not to the tune of $95 every fifty rounds.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    As soon as I get some heavier 9mm loaded up I'll give it a run and see how it does.

In all actuality, if I knew the restrictions on it, I wouldn't have gotten it.

I didn't realize the wipes could only be replaced by an 07/SOT. The wipes will be shot out in about 50 rounds and Gemtech doesn't have spares on hand yet. They are making a new run of these suppressors and will be making extra wipes to be offered as a service package, for $95 :sad20:

Also, it's FMJ ammo only since hollowpoints may start to expand in the tube.

All in all, I wish I had gotten a TiRant in 9mm along with this one. This is mainly going to stay by the bedside but still, I'd like to have a little fun with it. Just not to the tune of $95 every fifty rounds.

That's a terrible design! 95 bucks every 50 rounds?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Wow. Didn't know that. You could probably put poly-coated bullets through it instead of FMJs if you're a reloader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom