• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Krucianking

Mar 4, 2019
    Bowie, MD
    Would this setup be md Legal description

This Radical Firearms 16” 7.62x39mm HBAR Rifle is based around their law enforcement grade upper receiver. This Radical Firearms/Primary Arms exclusive rifle is built on Mil-Spec receivers for maximum compatibility with aftermarket parts and is an outstanding choice for any budget. Just add your favorite sights or optic, then head for the range!
    The Radical Firearms/Primary Arms Exclusive M-LOK Handguard. Crafted from 6063-T6 aluminum and hardcoat anodized a deep black, this tough, durable rail offer a slim, modular profile. Large cooling holes along the rail reduce weight and aid in rapid cooling. Take advantage of M-LOK positions along the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock of the rail for all your favorite gear. An uninterrupted M1913 Picatinny top rail offers space to mount optics, sights, and other accessories with ease.
    Features:
    - 16" 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel HBAR barrel
    - Chambered in 7.62x39mm with 1:10 twist rate
    - 7.62x39mm bolt carrier group with nitrided finish
    - BCG high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected
    - Standard charging handle
    - 5/8x24 A2 flash hider
    - 15" free float Radical Firearms/ Primary Arms Exclusive M-LOK Rail
    - Mil-Spec Radical lower receiver
    - Mil-Spec single stage trigger
    - A2 pistol grip
    - Ambidextrous safety
    - Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock
    Barrel Coating
    Barrel Contour: HBAR
    Barrel Length: 16
    Barrel Lining: Salt Bath Nitride
    Barrel Material: 41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
    Brand: Radical Firearms
    Caliber Gauge: 7.62X39mm
    Gas System Length: Carbine
    Gas System Type: Direct Impingement
    Handguard: 15 in Primary Arms Exclusive M-LOK Rail
    Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
    Thread Pattern: 5/8 X 24
    Twist Rate: 1:10
    MPN#: PA16762

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    The rifle itself is compliant but you won't be able to get the 30 round mag it normally comes with.

P.S. generic thread titles such as "Rifle" make it harder for people to know what you want and harder to search for threads later.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In no way to discourage our " less compulively vocal members " . But for expediency in getting the information one is seeking , best results would be to have the rifle identification ( make, model ) in the thread title , and start the thread in either Rifles, Depot, or Maryland 2A .

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    OP, should be legal as it's not an AK, not 556, and HBAR to boot.

Save your money for a better brand than Radical.

Is there something wrong with Radical as opposed to other bargain brands? I have a RF .300 upper, and for the money it does what I would expect. They had a massive hit on their reputation early on for some stuff maybe 5 or 6 years ago, but I hadn't seen anything serious since then, aside from good feedback.

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    Like others have said. Save your money for something better. Often Radical uses sub par parts or has build quality issues. Normally I ask what you plan to use it for first but Radical isn't even good enough to be a range rifle. On a side note are you or were you a Capital Cichlid Association member? If you were we've met before.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    OP, should be legal as it's not an AK, not 556, and HBAR to boot.

Is there something wrong with Radical as opposed to other bargain brands? I have a RF .300 upper, and for the money it does what I would expect. They had a massive hit on their reputation early on for some stuff maybe 5 or 6 years ago, but I hadn't seen anything serious since then, aside from good feedback.

Quality control is non-existent. The fact that some of their stuff seems fine is purely luck of the draw.

Krucianking

Mar 4, 2019
    Bowie, MD
    Hey Blackstar65 I am a cca member. I was just looking to add another range rifle and the reviews seem very favorable. I presently don't own 7.62

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom