• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ovid

Nov 19, 2011
    Reisterstown
    Any IP's have them in stock? I'd prefer the nickel frame (5030320) over the black (5030300) but I'm interested in either.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Be aware that extra magazines for these are not obtainable from any major retailer at this point. Not sure why. Very cool little pistol and excellent with a can on it.

Ovid

Nov 19, 2011
    Reisterstown
    Be aware that extra magazines for these are not obtainable from any major retailer at this point. Not sure why. Very cool little pistol and excellent with a can on it.

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully they start to pop up sometime soon or an aftermarket option appears. Glad to hear that about the can as well. I was actually thinking about getting my first suppressor with it!

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Thanks for the heads up, hopefully they start to pop up sometime soon or an aftermarket option appears. Glad to hear that about the can as well. I was actually thinking about getting my first suppressor with it!

It is very quiet with my can and CCI quiets. It will not cycle them but is fun to shoot. It cycles Remington Subsonic just fine. Still trying other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom