• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Muster up, Patriots, to confront yet another group of Infringers and Gun Grabbers in DC!

This event is about an easy as it gets to join...because it occurs at 11am on Saturday, August 13th in West Potomac Park in DC.

The primary sponsors of this "DISARM HATE" rally that we are challenging are LGBT members who seem to think disarming Americans is the answer.

We are attempting to form a protest alliance with Pink Pistols because the organizer of this anti-gun rally purports to be protesting on behalf of ALL LGBT citizens, which is BS.

(There is another thread underway announcing this "DISARM HATE" rally, but our Patriot Picket Call Out there has gotten a bit lost so we are creating a more attention-getting thread to boost participation.)

As always, we have all the 2A signs and American flags ready to go, so we have something for every participating MDS member to hold. Even if you have said "I'm in" on the other thread, say it again here. In the days ahead we will be organizing car pools and ride sharing from various points in Maryland.

BE PART OF THE HISTORY OF OUR PROUD PATRIOT PICKET TRADITION! You will find that nothing is more satisfying that gathering together with committed brothers and sisters to combat mindless gun control. GET IN THE ARENA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      86.1 KB · Views: 813

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Welcome to first time visitors on Maryland Shooters here in our National 2A forum.

Please know that this is NOT the first time that Maryland Shooters members have stood with LGBT folks. For TWO days back on June 20th and 21st, we stood as a citizen Honor Guard on to remember the 49 souls lost to terrorism in Orlando.

We stood watch, day and night, with all the names of the 49 victims on boards made by our group. Our candlelight vigil was a somber demonstration of solidarity with the LGBT community to reflect that personal safety is a RIGHT for all Americans.

Here are some of the pictures from that event.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      159.2 KB · Views: 798

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I think I am Down. Going to work on my sign. the 2a doesn't discriminate. criminals do. or something to that effect.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you to Patriot Picket veteran GTOGUNNER for your commitment again!

From the other thread, here are the other folks who are are in:

We'll be there.

Might even be wearing our Blue Lives Matter shirts...

You know I'm in.

I'm in if I can find y'all. I think I'll just follow the sound of the loons screaming incoherently, or the scent of stale cat urine...

I like.

I feel there are very few excuses for folks to turn out when there is nothing serious taking their attention.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If anyone would like to use my wording for a sign, please go ahead.

"Blaming a Gun for Murder, is like Blaming a Car for Hit and Run."

I've used that as a signature for many years.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Going to try to make this one. Been MIA lately with family troubles, but now I think we may be over the hump. Knock on wood.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom