• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    motion to extend time filed

They're requesting the extension due to complexity of the case and to hire Counsel. I understand the fact that the County attorneys may need to be replaced. I don't understand that the County Council can't make this decision until a meeting on August 22nd.

If it's that important and critical, make the call.

Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    If the volcano erupted in their county I am sure the county council could decide to spend money for help without waiting for the next scheduled meeting.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    They're requesting the extension due to complexity of the case and to hire Counsel. I understand the fact that the County attorneys may need to be replaced. I don't understand that the County Council can't make this decision until a meeting on August 22nd.

If it's that important and critical, make the call.

The 3 judge panel will deny it. Then the full 9th circus will allow it.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    this is the en banc flowchart It explains the process and timing.

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Ninth-Circuit-En-Banc-Procedure-Flowchart.pdf

The extension was granted. The first one always is granted so we did not oppose it.

Filed order (DIARMUID F. O'SCANNLAIN, RICHARD R. CLIFTON and SANDRA S. IKUTA) Appellees’ motion for a 45-day extension of time to file a petition for rehearing and a petition for rehearing en banc, filed with this court on July 31, 2018, is GRANTED. Appellees’ petition for rehearing and petition for rehearing en banc will now be due on September 14, 2018. [10963920] (WL)

krucam

Ultimate Member
    this is the en banc flowchart It explains the process and timing.

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Ninth-Circuit-En-Banc-Procedure-Flowchart.pdf

The extension was granted. The first one always is granted so we did not oppose it.

Filed order (DIARMUID F. O'SCANNLAIN, RICHARD R. CLIFTON and SANDRA S. IKUTA) Appellees’ motion for a 45-day extension of time to file a petition for rehearing and a petition for rehearing en banc, filed with this court on July 31, 2018, is GRANTED. Appellees’ petition for rehearing and petition for rehearing en banc will now be due on September 14, 2018. [10963920] (WL)

:thumbsup:

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Why the gun rights groups passed on the case is baffling considering HI has the most phony carry license scheme there is.

Peaceful John

May 31, 2011
    I contacted all of the to.

That was then, when it had never been done. Now is now, when you are the man who did it. This is no longer a task for St. Jude.

Use a wingman to bring your case to the NRA / SAF / CalGuns / Safari Club / NSSF / conservative entertainers (the Ted Nugent approach). This is a perfect situation to syndicate the costs: seek partial funding from a variety of sources. It will cost your sources only a portion of what full underwriting would cost, but any member of the syndicate could claim 100% of the credit.

At the same time, hire an agent (contingency basis) to get you speaking engagements. At the least you will get paid, and you might get lucky. Once you've developed an "on-air" personality, investigate becoming a contributor to FOX News. Write a book. Form your own gun-rights organization.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I stand and salute this Patriot.

:patriot::patriot:

Attachments

• George-Young-in-the-military-1024x576.jpg
      George-Young-in-the-military-1024x576.jpg
      42.3 KB · Views: 294

Users who are viewing this thread