• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    Good for Magpul. Colorado would be such a fine place to live, if it weren't for the fact it's become infested with demotards. So sad.

Having said that, gun companies leaving because of gun control laws are just an added bonus for the controllers. No Democrat or Democrat politician is going to read this and get the sads as some would believe. In fact, most Democrats hate businesses anyway.

Interesting...a couple years back USMC issued an order prohibiting the use of any mag not made of metal because they had several polymer mags melt ...My cousin is a gunny and told me I should avoid plastic mags for that reason...(I didn't listen and own 50 magpuls) ...I wonder what changed their mind?

Paperpounder

Jan 12, 2011
    Hampstead, MD / NC
    Interesting...a couple years back USMC issued an order prohibiting the use of any mag not made of metal because they had several polymer mags melt ...My cousin is a gunny and told me I should avoid plastic mags for that reason...(I didn't listen and own 50 magpuls) ...I wonder what changed their mind?

I don't think mags melting was the issue. It was that they didn't seat properly in the M27. The gen3's do though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom