• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Not that I have one on hand. I just spent $599 on a snake, so just asking in case I saw one in nice condition on this side of the river :lol:

I've been eyeing them on GB a lot lately and I I'm probably being cheap as I think 500-550 is to much for one when recent ENDED auctions show some of them selling for 350. But if you see one for 425 or under and it's in decent condition (I don't mind some holster wear). Tell them I could be their Huckleberry :lol2:

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    I paid about two years ago, 750 for a smith corona 4 land 03 A3 from JRA. I doubt it was a reworked drill rifle but who knows? I wanted it as a shooter and I carried one in Boot camp.

attachment.php

That's pretty cool! If you don't mind me asking, when and where did you go to boot camp?

rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    North Central Carroll Co.
    Who knows..

I paid about two years ago, 750 for a smith corona 4 land 03 A3 from JRA. I doubt it was a reworked drill rifle but who knows? I wanted it as a shooter and I carried one in Boot camp.

attachment.php

Decent price (maybe) for a shooter. Nice looking "C" stock but definately not a SC stock. Without details/Pics impossible to pass judgement on the balance of the rifle.

Rob

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    You can tell by the receiver coloration that it's a recovered drill rifle (creacoat or similar finish vs park). You have a nice shooter, but not a collector.

Almost every 03 out of James river is a recovered drill rifle.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads