• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Was the Salisbury Festival and ran into Jim Shea. He ask3e if I was a democrat and I said I was(I am registered as one) and he asked for my vote. I told it depends and he said on what.

I said are you going to be guarded by the Maryland State Police. He said yes
    I asked if they were going to be armed and he said I assume.
    I said what is your platform on gun control and he said there has to be some form of it.
    I said isn't that hypocrisy that you will have firearms to protect yourself as you travel and the public can't.

He was honest and said it seems that way but needs to be done for public safety and thanks for your input and his aide swept him away.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Jim Shea (W.C. Fields look alike) is running with Brandon Scott who in Baltimore has been anti 2A as you can be. So I think that those two would be worst then O'Money and friends. O'Money is politician looking to feather his career where Shea isn't really and may not be willing to comprise or listen. Gorgeous George/B would have a field day sending all sorts of gun bills to his desk and he'll sign them. IMHO Chris

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    For those doing the DINO thing, the ONLY pro-gun candidate running for governor is Ralph Jaffe; spread the word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom