• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tankfixr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Harford County
    To hell with "show quality."

It's the muscle between his ears and the one that beats in his chest is the most important in any dog.

Congrats and many long years to come.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    IMO you got the pick of the litter. Its offten the last ones who are non show type are often the smartest ones in the group. They are also the ones with the most love and heart as well. I would take the non show pup over the show pup anyday... The non show pups seem to know they do not have to impress anyone and dont have to worry about behaving like a show pup all the time as well. Yep you got a keeper their... IMO a most excellent choice

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Congrats to you and your new pal. As usual, it looks like matching numbers and still has the factory finish. You two should be very happy.

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    To my collecting friends who have visited me and met Tucker I thought you would want to know that he lost his last battle today. We ran out of medical options and his health took a hard turn for the worse in the last 48 hours. So I bundled him up for his last adventure with me this afternoon.
    I find myself without a dog for the first time in 25 years and it's sad and lonely place. I hope to find another pup who needs a great home and loving master. Hopefully we can save each other as my Schottky, Penny, Ivy and Tucker did for me all these years.
    And thanks to my friends in this forum who have been so kind to Tucker and me over the years. I can't thank you enough!
    -Mark
    Good for you to get another pup. I waited 23 years to replace my buddy. He was one of a kind. My new one is in a different sort of way.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Glad you found a new best friend. Good looking dog.
    Sitting here with my dog and son right now. Good times.

It took me over five years to get another dog after I had the put the last one down. Im so glad I finally got another dog. It's just not the same without one.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    After Tucker died I was alone for the first time in 25 years. It was a simple life but felt empty. Even with the chaos of a puppy (Bucky ran off with and ate a part of a new TV stand I was assembling last night) it's an easy choice for me. What scares me is the thought of me not being able to care of a dog in advanced age, just when having a loving buddy is needed most. Hopefully a bridge I'll never have to cross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom