• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    OK, OK. It probably won't be the last time I post something stupid. I sent a PM to pop-gunner with an apology.

I'll stop posting to this thread. Hopefully, it can get back on topic...

No hard feelings from me either. I just wanted to let you know how it came off. All is good.

Let's resume topic.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    OK, OK. It probably won't be the last time I post something stupid. I sent a PM to pop-gunner with an apology.

I'll stop posting to this thread. Hopefully, it can get back on topic...

That's enough kids....
    We're all good...
    Apology was made and excepted...
    Back to the situation.
    There is a truck out there with a bunch of MSRs (Modern Sporting Rifles) that should hit our door any time. Word I got today was "tomorrow" but that's still no guarantee on when they will arrive. Whenever you get there please remember to bring your patience and your happy face.
    The guys (and girls) working with firearms want to make every customer happy and treat you with the respect you deserve.
    That said, please be patient with us as we will get you all served in as timely a manner as possible.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    That's enough kids....
    We're all good...
    Back to the situation.
    There is a truck out there with a bunch of MSRs (Modern Sporting Rifles) that should hit our door any time. Word I got today was "tomorrow" but that's still no guarantee on when they will arrive. Whenever you get there please remember to bring your patience and your happy face.
    The guys (and girls) working with firearms want to make every customer happy and treat you with the respect you deserve.
    That said, please be patient with us as we will get you all served in as timely a manner as possible.
    WOW, tell the aliens to return pop-gunner! an imposter lurks......just kidding...enjoy the goodies....:lol2:

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    Been there a few times this week and found BPS employees very helpful and friendly and thats pretty good considering what they are dealing with. Good job.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    That's enough kids....
    We're all good...
    Back to the situation.

You are not kidding... Took the family to a movie, and decided to stroll through (had a hankering for some roasted nuts, which turned out to be a bust :mad54:) the store and wow, the firearms department was PACKED. You couldn't see ANY of the counter space...

I thought to myself WOW pop-gunner wasn't exaggerating at all.. :D

EDIT: It was around 2:15 ish

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    We've got a runner! Lol. Oh well.

Wasn't that something? I look over my shoulder and see a guy running behind me trying to get in front of people that took the time to get there early. Pretty low class. This is why I own guns. If people behave like that for an AR, what would they do for the last loaf of bread?

Oh well, two days in a row was enough for me. I'm not hurting in the AR department anyway. It was at least worth a try.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    We've got a runner! Lol. Oh well.

Unbelievable, just have to shake your head...people behind those in front were literally running...was funny, sort of...

To the military member who was 5th in line outside and grabbed a ticket for me (b/c I was 2nd outside), thanks was very much appreciated. Always nice to stumble across folks with character. I still would have had one of the first five tickets or so but it was just a matter of principle.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Unbelievable, just have to shake your head...people behind those in front were literally running...was funny, sort of...

To the military member who was 5th in line outside and grabbed a ticket for me (b/c I was 2nd outside), thanks was very much appreciated. Always nice to stumble across folks with character. I still would have had one of the first five tickets or so but it was just a matter of principle.

It was nice talking to you all. Good on the military guy that got you a ticket. That was good thinking on his part and a nice gesture. Good luck if you decide to give it a try tomorrow.

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    It was nice talking to you all. Good on the military guy that got you a ticket. That was good thinking on his part and a nice gesture. Good luck if you decide to give it a try tomorrow.

Good chatting with everyone.. Oh well, if they would have shown up we would have been mad we didn't go.. I did leave my hat there my son got me for Christmas, so I'm going back at lunch. I'll let everyone know if I see anything.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Wasn't that something? I look over my shoulder and see a guy running behind me trying to get in front of people that took the time to get there early. Pretty low class. This is why I own guns. If people behave like that for an AR, what would they do for the last loaf of bread?

Oh well, two days in a row was enough for me. I'm not hurting in the AR department anyway. It was at least worth a try.

You are clearly not a Black Friday Veteran. You start from the poll position but that is no gaurantee you will win the race. These are the $250 50" flatscreen. Lead,follow or die under their heels.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    and from another thread

What's with people with MSI Exec or Board association resorting to public name calling? It doesn't make the organization look good.

MSI dosent need pusscakes running the organization. Man have balls, and sometimes say mean things when the occasion is suitable.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia

Good chatting with everyone.. Oh well, if they would have shown up we would have been mad we didn't go.. I did leave my hat there my son got me for Christmas, so I'm going back at lunch. I'll let everyone know if I see anything.

Hey was good to shoot the bull with everyone this morning. Also quick update, I dropped back in around 1pm and nothing yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom