• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    The choices in PG seem to be somewhere between bad and rotten. That said, am looking for input as to the "best" choices from a Dino perspective. Advice re state elections also welcome.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Does Not need to be in the water cooler.

DINO only applies if you live in a district without a competitive general election, i.e PG etc where the primary counts as the general election.....

Standard DINO rules...

If all your choices suck, vote for the new guy (loss of incumbents = loss of seniority). If you have multiple choices only vote for the new guy so you don't dilute that vote.

If someone awful (like the mustachioed turn farmer) is running for a new office always vote against him.

Obviously if you have a good candidate vote for them but the pro gun dems are pretty much gone...

Mr H

Banana'd
    Does Not need to be in the water cooler.

DINO only applies if you live in a district without a competitive general election, i.e PG etc where the primary counts as the general election.....

Standard DINO rules...

If all your choices suck, vote for the new guy (loss of incumbents = loss of seniority). If you have multiple choices only vote for the new guy so you don't dilute that vote.

If someone awful (like the mustachioed turn farmer) is running for a new office always vote against him.

Obviously if you have a good candidate vote for them but the pro gun dems are pretty much gone...

Don't forget...

Leave unopposed or irrelevant seats blank... it'll skew the numbers.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    In councilmanic District-1, vote for Tom Dernoga. He probably won't be our best ally; but I'll take him over Craig Moe any day!

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Who is the 2nd place person in the polling for each seat? That is the person the DINO should vote for.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Second or third, just in case the second is actually in danger of winning primary .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    ( Post erased before posting, because it was too depressing and disparing, even for me to proofread .)

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    In councilmanic District-1, vote for Tom Dernoga. He probably won't be our best ally; but I'll take him over Craig Moe any day!

Dernoga will probably win. He held that seat before but left due to term limits.

What do you dislike about Moe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom