• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I know it's way ahead of time but I'm thinking of setting up a table for my new side business. I reached out to them to see if you have to be an LLC, etc. or if consumers can rent a table to sell.

Anyone interested in going in with me? Just heard back from them, 6 foot table for $55. Not bad at all. Anyone want to move some stuff of their own, watch each others backs (bathroom/lunch break) and make some extra money? I can't imagine putting more than a few cases of ammo on the table and the rest on the floor, don't want to break the table! =)

Jon

http://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/timonium-fairgrounds/

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Any vendors there likely to be selling Polymer80 PF940v2 80% lowers? Been thinking about giving one a try but would like to see one up close.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Any vendors there likely to be selling Polymer80 PF940v2 80% lowers? Been thinking about giving one a try but would like to see one up close.

They were there at the last show... I guess they will be back again... :shrug:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Do M1 Carbines show up often at this show? Boss is looking for one and he's debating on going.

I have seen them from base well used up to very expensive in NIB condition. But there are no guarantees that one will be there. There will, however, be folks there who know where to find them.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I went to the animal fair...

The animals all were there...

The big raccoon by the light of the moon... was combing his auburn hair...

The monkey, he got drunk... and sat on the elephant's trunk...

The elephant sneezed and fell to his knees...

Oh... what became of the monk... the monk... the monk...

I guess he was off at one of the tables checking out the nuts, beef jerky, flash lights, daggers, and other paraphernalia...

I like the idea of a gun show in this state... But... if we keep seeing the decline of actual FFL participation because of the fact that attendance is down to the point where they no longer see it worth the bother... WE are F'ed...

There were good deals to be had on several of the FFL tables... Not necessarily GREAT deals mind you... but, at least worthy of taking a look. Overall pricing seems to have fallen a bit...

I saw some MDS and MSI Members and IPs... chatted with some old friends and made a few new acquaintances...
    Over all... the show was worth my time to go.

Good to see others there... Support appreciated.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    What are maryland gun shows made of?
    Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails,
    And thats what maryland gun shows are made of.

what are 2a states made of?
    Sugar and spice and all things nice,
    And thats what 2a states are made of.

i enjoyed talking to some friends (yes RD is one of them):D

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I agree it would not be good to lose gun shows in Maryland.

But with the 3 I.P.'s I continue to support here I have no need to go to a show and walk around. Prices in the past have been laughable and many dealers unwilling to move on price even if the table next to them is 150 dollar less for the same item. It was a turn off to say the least.

Without Lou offering large quantities of used guns at the show first I have no personal reason to go.

Duffy, Baltimore's Best, and High Rock will continue to see my small amount of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom