• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Those are a lot "easier" than the stages I used to shoot in 3-gun at PNTC, York IWLA, and a few other venues. Ever since my total knee replacement surgery I have been scouting easier stages to shoot than those I did before to start again. I was originally thinking Thurmont as they seldom use the 300y range and the rest of the bays are short. But not having to run and carry the firearm except for the holstered pistol at yours looks a lot easier and safer to start with I think. Just have to figure out when I have an extra weekend free of other matches so I can do a couple..

Don’t count on them all being “easy”. The only reason there was no movement was because of all of the rain and mud. It was either make them easy and stay on the gravel or cancel the match. We assumes everyone would want to get out and shoot, even if it was rather simplistic.

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    Don’t count on them all being “easy”. The only reason there was no movement was because of all of the rain and mud. It was either make them easy and stay on the gravel or cancel the match. We assumes everyone would want to get out and shoot, even if it was rather simplistic.

Accurate assessment.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Can someone remind me if I need to be an Arlington RPC member or just need an AGC badge for when Thursday practice starts back up in the summer? I remember going "I could never attend that", then I realized my management lets me work from home whenever I want most of the time, and I do get a free pass for a one range weeknight from the wife.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Can someone remind me if I need to be an Arlington RPC member or just need an AGC badge for when Thursday practice starts back up in the summer? I remember going "I could never attend that", then I realized my management lets me work from home whenever I want most of the time, and I do get a free pass for a one range weeknight from the wife.

1. Arlington holds 2 Gun practice on TUESDAY nights
    2. You do NOT need to be an ARPC member to attend Tuesday Night Steel
    3. AGC Action Shooting holds single firearm (Rifle, Pistol, or Shotgun) practices events every other Thursday beginning on May 28th

I have attached the updated 2020 Action Shooting Schedule below. The ARPC events do not appear on this schedule.

Attachments

• 2020 AGC Action Shooting Schedule - Revised February 2020.pdf
      42.1 KB · Views: 86

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    IDPA CANCELLED

The IDPA Match scheduled for tomorrow, February 15th has been cancelled due to the fields being saturated, muddy, and unsafe. This will get better once we have grass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom