• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    Mans sounds fun but i have a Ruger Precision Rinfire only

I've sent an inquiry in to the CMP to see if you might be able to use that Rifle in the Tactical Rifle class. We'll have to wait and see.

But we believe in having fun at Berwyn so if you show up with that rifle, I'd be glad to let you shoot the course of fire, I just wouldn't be able to submit your scores to the CMP (unless they green light its use, of course).

I'll let you know what I hear.

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    Hey thats awesom Sir, above and beyond truly amazing thank you no matter the outcome.
    I heard back from CMP today and I gave them my view that the Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle looked as if it would meet the Tactical Class specs, just with a bolt instead of semi auto. Plus, the pricing on the rifle is not like its a custom match rifle.

But the adjustable cheek was the catch. Those are specifically disallowed by the rule book.

I'm still going to stand by my offer that you can come and shoot the course of fire, I just won't be able to submit your score to the CMP. Hope to see you there.

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    This is the last one currently scheduled. That could change depending on the amount of interest but I can't really guarantee that we'll do any.

But if you need me to give you a reason to acquire another firearm, I should be able to come up with something. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom