• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    So turns out my XT-22 Doesn't like Ely or Wolf Match and strings vertically opening groups up to over MOA but gobbles up and shoots accurately(MOA give or take) with CCI High Velocity. Will just shooting MOA with CCI allow me to compete or am I going to get decimated by .25MOA rifles?

If you have a legit moa gun/rifle/shooter combo that is enough to do well. Getting into position, shooting from different positions and dialing/holding well on targets are all skills that are way more important than a .25 moa rifle.

Besides, even getting your clocked cleaned here, you will have a blast. These are really good matches.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Damascus
    i guess it wouldn't be a mayberry 22 match if rain wasn't in the forecast

see you all on sunday

I think Yoshi has angered the gods, he has the worst luck with weather. However, I will be there as well and I'm looking forward to the ELR portion.

bbradshaw21

Jun 14, 2016
    Pikesville
    I think Yoshi has angered the gods, he has the worst luck with weather. However, I will be there as well and I'm looking forward to the ELR portion.

ritual sacrifice to appease the gods...

seriously though i'm looking forward to watching the ELR portion. not bringing mine out to play in that realm yet. i'm lucky enough to be able to get dope to 200yds

bbradshaw21

Jun 14, 2016
    Pikesville
    Any one else having trouble opening the COF?

if you click on the stage 1 tab on practiscore it a field opens below it that has description, download documents and sponsors. under the download documents it has a download for the COF in PPT form. if you are still having trouble let me know and i can email it to you directly

bbradshaw21

Jun 14, 2016
    Pikesville
    Many thanks to Dave and Ken for a great match today. Fun but challenging COF and excellent shooting all around. ELR was a blast to watch. I'm gonna figure out if I've got enough adjustments so i can see if I can play next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom