• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    This whole thread underlines my argument that the denizens of the I-95 Axis are geographically illiterate.

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    It's a shame that Hogan the rhino has become the less of the two evils for governor. He went from hero to zero. He is nearly the male lower retention of Bush and Miller, the pivot man in the circle jerk swamp of md. I'm done with this state and planning on Florida. F Hogan and this swamp.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    It's a shame that Hogan the rhino has become the less of the two evils for governor. He went from hero to zero. He is nearly the male lower retention of Bush and Miller, the pivot man in the circle jerk swamp of md. I'm done with this state and planning on Florida. F Hogan and this swamp.

Hogan is repeating Ehrlich's mistake. Ehrlich pissed off his base, and they stayed home on election day because they could not vote for him.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    Hogan is repeating Ehrlich's mistake. Ehrlich pissed off his base, and they stayed home on election day because they could not vote for him.

+1. But to be expected. Too easy to take the base's votes for granted, but I still get my daily email everyday begging for money.

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Last election I contributed ($) heavily to Hogan's campaign. This time he has got my vote because the alternative is worse - and I hope he wins. But I could never bring myself to contribute $ to a person that supports taking my freedom away for political expediency.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    How do they ban something that specifically isn't a gun? Doesn't seem enforceable to me.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    How do they ban something that specifically isn't a gun? Doesn't seem enforceable to me.

They don't ban things that aren't specifically a gun?

This is the state where if you tie two hotdogs together with dental floss you are illegally in possession of nunchucks.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    They don't ban things that aren't specifically a gun?

This is the state where if you tie two hotdogs together with dental floss you are illegally in possession of nunchucks.

Your killing me over here! :lol: I am curious to see what kind of a frenzy whats-her-face stirs up over 80 percents. Anything can happen, especially in this state. All I can say is, I like to buy during the lull instead of buying during the panic. I am still recuperating from FSA2013.

40watt

Free Thinking American
    Jan 12, 2013
    Halethorpe Area
    Time to stock up on black iron pipe.......

Also if they haven't figured this out by now, explosive devices do a hell of alot more collateral damage. If you screw with guns, bombs are next like every other country in the world.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Time to stock up on black iron pipe.......

Also if they haven't figured this out by now, explosive devices do a hell of alot more collateral damage. If you screw with guns, bombs are next like every other country in the world.

I have said this many times in the past to friends and people that I debate guns with. I am far more concerned about the lose nut that knows how to construct an explosive device from Lowes or Home Depot and make something far more powerful than a firearm. That is far more easy to do than it is to purchase, steal or make a gun. You can't ban fertilizer, pipes or anything else they sell. There are no background checks at those stores. What you build is only limited to your knowledge and imagination. Honestly, I am surprised that there has not been another Murrah Federal Building style attack in recent years. It's too easy for a person with ill intent to make that happen.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have said this many times in the past to friends and people that I debate guns with. I am far more concerned about the lose nut that knows how to construct an explosive device from Lowes or Home Depot and make something far more powerful than a firearm. That is far more easy to do than it is to purchase, steal or make a gun. You can't ban fertilizer, pipes or anything else they sell. There are no background checks at those stores. What you build is only limited to your knowledge and imagination. Honestly, I am surprised that there has not been another Murrah Federal Building style attack in recent years. It's too easy for a person with ill intent to make that happen.

I say the same thing. Explosives are easy and are truly weapons of mass destruction. Easily googled too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom