Taran Tactical Sponsored Shooter says Gov Should Take Away Our Guns to Make Us Safer

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    John's Wick probably doesn't approve anymore. Taran has a stable of hotties around at all times. Like the Playboy mansion of shooting. She was replaced faster than a first shot.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Let this be a lesson for all companies, particularly in this industry when you hire someone based on looks to represent your company

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I don't think she was a shooter. But rather a spokes person. I thought I read she was a stewardess, sorry a "flight attendant"

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Glamour is Conde Nast. Its board is mostly active Democrats and no Republicans, and they give 10:1 to Dem candidates.

They probably interviewed a few dozen of the booth babes and cherry picked the airhead responses for the narrative they wanted. She managed to cram in every single anti second amendment narrative into a couple of sentences.

As far as her being a "shooter" there are pictures of her shooting with extremely bad gun safety practices.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Let this be a lesson for all companies, particularly in this industry when you hire someone based on looks to represent your company

Glamour is Conde Nast. Its board is mostly active Democrats and no Republicans, and they give 10:1 to Dem candidates.

They probably interviewed a few dozen of the booth babes and cherry picked the airhead responses for the narrative they wanted. She managed to cram in every single anti second amendment narrative into a couple of sentences.

As far as her being a "shooter" there are pictures of her shooting with extremely bad gun safety practices.

Figures, I thought that she looked more like a 'booth babe' than a shooter.

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    She wants to “feel” safe in her home. Safety is an illusion. Feeling safe because you believe there are fewer guns in the country does not make you more safe, it makes you “feel” more safe.

Are people even capable of thinking anymore? Or does everyone go through life making decisions based on how they feel? I’m afraid I already know the answer.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    She wants to “feel” safe in her home. Safety is an illusion. Feeling safe because you believe there are fewer guns in the country does not make you more safe, it makes you “feel” more safe.

Are people even capable of thinking anymore? Or does everyone go through life making decisions based on how they feel? I’m afraid I already know the answer.

I feel like I can afford a house on the Potomac. Where do I get a loan for this, where my feelings outweigh my income? I just feel it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom