• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Is this true? Show me.

Where can I get a semi-automatic machine gun? What is a semi-automatic machine?

"These measures work. States with higher rates of gun ownership have more gun homicides, more suicides and more police officers killed on duty."

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    Is this true? Show me.

"These measures work. States with higher rates of gun ownership have more gun homicides, more suicides and more police officers killed on duty."

Yeah I would really like to see some evidence of that, sounds like a lot of BS.

"Bump stocks are devices that make semi-automatic machine guns fully automatic."

Really hard to take any of it seriously after a sentence like that.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Being rumored that Jim, I'm a huge 2A supporter, Brochin has called for an "Emergency" meeting of the MGA.

To discuss how Trump is attacking O-Care.

Could these two Douchenozzles being pulling a fast one?

A little Gun Grab prior to the regular session?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I would like for him to be connected to a lie detector when he makes these stupid statements. I'd love to know if he truly believes what he spouts. He can't be that ignorant of the facts. Can he?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's nice of the BS to permit Frosh to make up facts as he goes along. It would seem to infringe on their territory.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I would like for him to be connected to a lie detector when he makes these stupid statements. I'd love to know if he truly believes what he spouts. He can't be that ignorant of the facts. Can he?

When you are a died-in-the-wool Sixties radical draft dodger ... Y E S

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    The Baron was asked how he planned on searching the people of Maryland in order to confiscate all of these deadly semi-auto machine guns...

His response..... "Bend over... you never know where you will find these things".

maxresdefault.jpg

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    Is this true? Show me.

Where can I get a semi-automatic machine gun? What is a semi-automatic machine?

Yeah I would really like to see some evidence of that, sounds like a lot of BS.

"Bump stocks are devices that make semi-automatic machine guns fully automatic."

Really hard to take any of it seriously after a sentence like that.

He does not need to know the facts. He has people like Daniel Webster that manipulate the facts for him.

I believe if you look at the highest gun ownership state and compare them to the lowest gun ownership states, while ignoring what happens to the majority of the states, you will find that the highest gun ownership rates will be slightly higher. Of course if you look at all of the data, that conclusion is not accurate.

It happens that you can correlate suicide with population density. (Rural areas have higher suicide rates that urban areas) It also happens that you can correlate gun ownership with population density (Rural areas have higher suicide rates than urban areas) You can also correlate US spending on science , space, and technology with suicide by hanging, strangulation, or suffocation (http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations) I wonder if Frosh thinks we should reduce our spending on science, space, and technology

I an not familiar with the officers killed vs gun ownership, but I do know that more officers die from accidents than are killed feloniously.

light12pdr

MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2015
    "Bump stocks are devices that make semi-automatic machine guns fully automatic." No such thing as a semi-auto machine gun- if it does not have a full auto selection, it is only semi-auto.

"They enable rapid fire shooting of multiple ammunition rounds with a single pull of the trigger." Nope, every shot happened with a single pull of the trigger

The Las Vegas gunman’s 12 semi-automatic machine guns modified with bump stocks likely contributed to the death toll of that massacre."

Whether you have 12 or 1200 hundred weapons, How many can you fire at once? Maybe two?

"Likely Contributed" Likely? If all he fired was the AR15s with bumpstocks then there is no "Likely" about it, right?

Fear and Ignorance.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Correct me if I am wrong on this. Isn't it his job to review laws and make sure they are constitutional not to propose new laws. If I am correct on this isn't he way out of his wheel house and therefore showing bias that should make him recuse himself from any case involving said law?

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I was hoping that after clicking the thread, the rest of the title would have read... "in the obits..." ( Sorry God...I thought it... you heard it... I had to say it...:o)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Correct me if I am wrong on this. Isn't it his job to review laws and make sure they are constitutional not to propose new laws. If I am correct on this isn't he way out of his wheel house and therefore showing bias that should make him recuse himself from any case involving said law?

You are 100% correct. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom