• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    EMac's Tactical will be there - i'll get a list up as to what we will have in the next couple of days. I got an insanely fantastic deal on Match Grade reloads (all commercial components) and should be bringing around 40,000 rounds of that stuff.

A buddy of mine wants a flare gun. You have any more?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    EMac's Tactical will be there - i'll get a list up as to what we will have in the next couple of days. I got an insanely fantastic deal on Match Grade reloads (all commercial components) and should be bringing around 40,000 rounds of that stuff.

What caliber(s) and type of boowlit of Match Grade reloads???

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    380, 9mm, 40, 45 are the calibers. They are total metal jackets and everything else about them is propitiatory. Commercial components are used (not avail to the general public without a license)

I ran 2k rounds to my springfield [9mm] they are very clean and consistent.

Pricing is the best I've seen since before the madness.

who is the manufacturer?

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    I have a buddy that lost a spring to his M1 Garand (lauched it in his basement and it's probably lying on a shelf or in an open box of whatever) Will anyone have small parts for these there?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I have a buddy that lost a spring to his M1 Garand (lauched it in his basement and it's probably lying on a shelf or in an open box of whatever) Will anyone have small parts for these there?

Yes, there's usually always a guy there with misc. Garand parts.

MMB Imports

Mar 17, 2014
    MMB Imports Selling Nice Variety of Swiss Rifles

MMB Imports will be selling a variety of Swiss rifles at the Silverado show, Nov. 8th & 9th, Frederick, MD.

We will have K31, K11, 1911 and 1896/11 rifles for sale as well as a few bayonets.

Stop by and say hello. We'd be happy to meet you...and sell you an excellent shooting rifle!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    MMB Imports will be selling a variety of Swiss rifles at the Silverado show, Nov. 8th & 9th, Frederick, MD.

We will have K31, K11, 1911 and 1896/11 rifles for sale as well as a few bayonets.

Stop by and say hello. We'd be happy to meet you...and sell you an excellent shooting rifle!

Cool! Might be on the lookout for some diopter sights

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Two buildings. You can make it through in thirty minutes to two hours depending on how much looking and chatting you do.

Turtle_Nagant

Jan 11, 2014
    I'll be there Sunday. Haven't found much at shows recently but if nothing else it's fun to look around and handle some stuff.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Today (Thursday 11/06/14) Shooters Discount received the last few Colt AR6721 HBAR LE trades and these will be at the show this weekend starting at $799.95 cash or check price.

Also just received some brand new USM4 .556 Complete Lowers including adjustable buttstock, buffer, spring, all internals, and takedown pins completely assembled and ready for your upper. These look like and feel like quality mil spec complete lowers with certificate. These require MSP 77R and wait but NO HQL is required. The cash or check price is $289.95 and this price is only valid at this show this weekend.

See ya' at the show this weekend.

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Today (Thursday 11/06/14) Shooters Discount received the last few Colt AR6721 HBAR LE trades and these will be at the show this weekend starting at $799.95 cash or check price.

Also just received some brand new USM4 .556 Complete Lowers including adjustable buttstock, buffer, spring, all internals, and takedown pins completely assembled and ready for your upper. These look like and feel like quality mil spec complete lowers with certificate. These require MSP 77R and wait but NO HQL is required. The cash or check price is $289.95.

See ya' at the show this weekend.

can i build a pistol with these since it already had a butt stock attached?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom