• Malblast

Apr 15, 2012
    Aim has shooter grade mosin's in stock 12 left 90 bucks

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I stopped by Constitution Firearms today (RT216 & Rt29) So.HoCo.
    Some items of interest were:
    Cz82 9mm $329
    No experience to evaluate it but bore was clean, shiny and smooth (no rifling on a little Cz82 I guess?)

2 different Mosin T53 $185
    The Mosins are pretty clean. He said they paid extra for hand pick. They look about as clean on the stock as mine was after I preserved it. Probably less dents and dings. I did not look at bores or look if anything was matching.
    Arisaka $450? (can't remember price, they have had that for a while)
    Mauser 98 (they have had that for a while).

Incidentally, before you get excited when you see the M1 carbines, they are Chiappa .22 cal replicas.

dre271

Dre
    Oct 9, 2011
    Howard County
    I stopped by Constitution Firearms today (RT216 & Rt29) So.HoCo.
    Some items of interest were:
    Cz82 9mm $329
    No experience to evaluate it but bore was clean, shiny and smooth (no rifling on a little Cz82 I guess?)

2 different Mosin T53 $185
    The Mosins are pretty clean. He said they paid extra for hand pick. They look about as clean on the stock as mine was after I preserved it. Probably less dents and dings. I did not look at bores or look if anything was matching.
    Arisaka $450? (can't remember price, they have had that for a while)
    Mauser 98 (they have had that for a while).

Incidentally, before you get excited when you see the M1 carbines, they are Chiappa .22 cal replicas.

Ha, I stopped by Constitution today as well! To complete your list, the K98 was marked as $1,100 and the Arisaka T99 did not have a mum and was priced at $450.

Info on the CZ-82 Bore - Do not be alarmed if the bore of the CZ-82 pistol appears to be smooth. Polygonal Rifling replaces traditional lands and grooves with a rounded polygonal pattern that has a more "hills and valleys" appearance. Advantages to Polygonal Rifling include: Higher bullet velocities due to reduced friction from lesser surface area than traditional rifling. Reduced bullet deformation and drag for increased accuracy/range. Longer barrel life, and reduced buildup of copper or lead.

Cheeers!

peafarmer

Dec 23, 2011
    Annapolis
    How easy is it to fix the floppy safety on the SKS? These rifles look like they have a rich story, I would like to get one, but want to make sure that the safety is fixable and the parts are available...any experts out there know what the fix is for these? Hopefully just a spring?

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM

tumblr_lxqyap2KVF1qfu4tho1_400.png

You are America's greatest Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member