• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I picked up some .45 ammo and this neat welding wire at the glass cleaning guy on the left in the back . He was welding holes in aluminum cans , I may have a need for it .

EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    TK Ammunition ★ TK Defense took care of me on a rifle I had looked at on Facebook. Kat held it for me till this morning despite having several offers on it.

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    SCSG parted me with my money on those LE USP's...

USPs are excellent firearms. This one was an LE trade as well, came to me from Lou45 by way of another MDS member.

Attachments

• 329A9DAC-3E8F-432B-8FCE-87F748AB4C61.jpg
      329A9DAC-3E8F-432B-8FCE-87F748AB4C61.jpg
      102.3 KB · Views: 343

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Thought it was a good show. Saw some nice stuff, decent ammo prices and met with a lot nice people. Bought a few tickets for the Henry Golden Boy in .22 and finally got meet and say hello to FFBWMD AT South Carroll Gun. Also my better half bought a Ruger MK 4 lite. She is happy and so am I..

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I had nothing to do in the afternoon so I took my dad and made it over around 12:30 or so. My dad while he’s not into guns anymore he does like looking at military items, books and coins. He got a few things and I found a 6 inch Ruger GP100 with a scope on it. They were asking $499 and they said they have the rear sight and they took $450 for it so I purchased it. I think it was the same guys with the ammo cans as they still had some 50 cal cans 2 for $10. They were on they right hand side about 1/2 way back.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I had nothing to do in the afternoon so I took my dad and made it over around 12:30 or so. My dad while he’s not into guns anymore he does like looking at military items, books and coins. He got a few things and I found a 6 inch Ruger GP100 with a scope on it. They were asking $499 and they said they have the rear sight and they took $450 for it so I purchased it. I think it was the same guys with the ammo cans as they still had some 50 cal cans 2 for $10. They were on they right hand side about 1/2 way back.

Congrats on spending time with your dad and a great purchase.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I picked up some .45 ammo and this neat welding wire at the glass cleaning guy on the left in the back . He was welding holes in aluminum cans , I may have a need for it .

I got some of that welding wire too. I’ve got a saw at work with a cracked blade guard. It’s a $1400 cast aluminum part so if this stuff works, it’ll be the first time that a gun show ever saved me money.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    The welding wire , was the guy heating up thin metal with a blow torch? If so, unless there is something new, this stuff has been around for decades, the key is that it tends to only work on thin stuff. It’s a kind of solder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The welding wire , was the guy heating up thin metal with a blow torch? If so, unless there is something new, this stuff has been around for decades, the key is that it tends to only work on thin stuff. It’s a kind of solder

I like to think that there's a tool for every job. This welding wire, does the little jobs very well. Then we have Norton to do the heavy work. ;)

It would seem that the seller of this wire must have had a good weekend. Sometimes it's about having what people THINK they want.

Anyone want to adopt my Pet Rock?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

It is holding together some old drawer handles , but it looks pretty rough . I also need to age the white metal again with some acid .

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    If anybody got any of the LE trade Wingmaster from South Carroll, I think I found the department where some of them came from. I googled the serial number on mine and found an inventory list from a wholesaler listing inventory from what I believe is the Mississippi Bureau of Narcodics. If your gun has an LE marking like “BDE-19” this is probably where it came from.

https://srm.magic.ms.gov/SAP/EBP/DO...=BBP_P_DOC&SAP-CLIENT=100/3. SHOTGUN LIST.PDF

Here’s the bid form from the same wholesaler, there were 31 shotguns from this department:

https://srm.magic.ms.gov/SAP/EBP/DO...P_DOC&SAP-CLIENT=100/SIGWRM400BIDFORMFY17.XLS

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    If anybody got any of the LE trade Wingmaster from South Carroll, I think I found the department where some of them came from. I googled the serial number on mine and found an inventory list from a wholesaler listing inventory from what I believe is the Mississippi Bureau of Narcodics. If your gun has an LE marking like “BDE-19” this is probably where it came from.

https://srm.magic.ms.gov/SAP/EBP/DO...=BBP_P_DOC&SAP-CLIENT=100/3. SHOTGUN LIST.PDF

Here’s the bid form from the same wholesaler, there were 31 shotguns from this department:

https://srm.magic.ms.gov/SAP/EBP/DO...P_DOC&SAP-CLIENT=100/SIGWRM400BIDFORMFY17.XLS

Thats cool, i think there may still be one left marked like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom