• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Would be burglar was caught licking the back door glass (Snozberries???). Homeowner points gun at him and he pisses and sh!ts himself. :lol2:

Around 9 p.m. last Thursday, Ocean City Police Department (OCPD) officers were dispatched to a residence on Dolphin Street for a reported breaking and entering in progress. Upon arrival, three OCPD officers retrieved their patrol rifles from their vehicles, while a fourth officer drew his handgun.

While the officers were approaching the residence, a female victim stepped outside and told them there was a man attempting to break in the back door and her husband was holding the suspect at gunpoint. All four officers entered the residence and found the male victim holding a black semi-automatic pistol and pointing it toward the back door.

OCPD officers observed a suspect, later identified as Aaron Dill, 38, of York, Pa., at the back door and licking the glass. According to police reports, the OCPD officers pointed their weapons at Dill and gave him commands to get on the ground. The officers also ordered the male victim to put down his gun and he complied, putting the handgun on the coffee table.

Dill’s pants were wet in the crotch area and a strong odor of urine and fecal matter was emanating from his person, although it is not clear from the report if Dill soiled himself before or after the male victim and later the police pointed their guns at him.

https://mdcoastdispatch.com/2018/09...d-be-burglar-at-gunpoint-until-police-arrive/

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Come on, give the guy a break. He was probably walking along the street, and noticed this house had doors with glass. And then he suddenly remembered a party, back in high school decades before - though he couldn't remember where or when or who was there, exactly - when there were ALSO doors with glass or maybe a glass coffee table, and his suppressed memory of spilling a beer near one of those doors was suddenly freed. I don't think they should press any charges until there's been a thorough FBI investigation of his time in high school, and whether or not he really had to pee, but had to hold it outside a bathroom door because that guy from prep school got there first.

Wait, did I just say that out loud?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Actually, I think he's just celebrating Christmas early. He's probably from Iceland. You know, where instead of Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, and those other quaint characters, they have The Yule Lads:

Stekkjarstaur the Sheep-Cote Clod: Harasses sheep, but is impaired by his stiff peg-legs.

Giljagaur the Gully Gawk: Hides in gullies, waiting for an opportunity to sneak into the cowshed and steal milk.

Stúfur the Stubby: Abnormally short. Steals pans to eat the crust left on them.

Þvörusleikir the Spoon-Licker: Steals Þvörur (a type of a wooden spoon with a long handle) to lick. Is extremely thin due to malnutrition.

Pottaskefill the Pot-Scraper: Steals leftovers from pots.

Askasleikir the Bowl-Licker: Hides under beds waiting for someone to put down their bowl, which he steals.

Hurðaskellir the Door-Slammer: Likes to slam doors, especially during the night, waking people up.

Skyrgámur the Skyr-Gobbler: A Yule Lad with a great affinity for skyr.

Bjúgnakrækir the Sausage-Swiper: Hides in the rafters and snatches sausages that are being smoked.

Gluggagægir the Window-Peeper: A snoop who looks through windows in search of things to steal.

Gáttaþefur the Doorway-Sniffer: Has an abnormally large nose and an acute sense of smell which he uses to locate laufabrauð.

Ketkrókur the Meat-Hook: Uses a hook to steal meat.

Kertasníkir Candle-Stealer: Follows children in order to steal their candles (which were once made of tallow and thus edible).

So, I'm guessing the guy from York, PA, is also known as Cletus the Door Licker.

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    The whole "black semi automatic pistol" part bothers me. Was this an anti gun, all black guns are scary, moron reporter moment? Or just a ****ing moron?

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    The whole "black semi automatic pistol" part bothers me. Was this an anti gun, all black guns are scary, moron reporter moment? Or just a ****ing moron?

It's the Dispatch, they hire college students to write their articles. At least it wasn't "fully semi automatic with the thing that goes up"...

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I'm wondering what his mental health history looks like. Probably not his first psych evaluation.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Sounds less like the homeowner was “holding him at gunpoint” and more like “making sure that creep doesn’t come through that door he’s licking”

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Lets be totally honest most hand guns are black or color that can be construed as black. This story seems to be a summary of a police report as in the reporter got a copy and made a story.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Bike Week ~
    PA ~
    Drunk ~

Just another day in "Family Resort" Ocean City Maryland. Nothing to see please move along.

This ^^^, with the exception of the "family resort" comment.

Bike Week is far from a family atmosphere, and the lower number the street, the more debauchery occurs during it. (please don't ask how I know)

If you want family atmosphere during bike week, go north of Rt.90.

That said, if the armed "male victim" was a renter, I'm sure he'll be charged with something firearm related.

zach5963

Apr 26, 2018
    This is great, I’m actually surprised that giving its Ocean City that the home owner wasn’t charged with some gun crimes

Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    It's the Dispatch, they hire college students to write their articles. At least it wasn't "fully semi automatic with the thing that goes up"...

#priceless

"fully semi automatic with the thing that goes up"

barrel-shroud.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom