Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Topics of Interest > Reloading
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:17 PM #1001
deerassassin22 deerassassin22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 428
deerassassin22 deerassassin22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 428
Just wondering what are people seeing the price is for 500 mix had stamp 223 brass?
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:46 PM #1002
4g64loser's Avatar
4g64loser 4g64loser is offline
collector of fine .22s
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: maryland
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to 4g64loser
4g64loser 4g64loser is offline
collector of fine .22s
4g64loser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: maryland
Posts: 1,724
Send a message via AIM to 4g64loser
Deerassassin22

Everglades sold tumbled 223/556 for 139/1kpcs but is currently out of stock. Last time I bought 556 brass was several years ago. It seems prices have gone up. I was getting guat military brass, decapped tumbled and swaged for about that price.
4g64loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2020, 07:48 PM #1003
squaregrouper's Avatar
squaregrouper squaregrouper is online now
Registered Grendelophile
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pikesville, Peoples Republik Of Marylandistan
Posts: 11,072
Images: 1
squaregrouper squaregrouper is online now
Registered Grendelophile
squaregrouper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pikesville, Peoples Republik Of Marylandistan
Posts: 11,072
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerassassin22 View Post
Just wondering what are people seeing the price is for 500 mix had stamp 223 brass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4g64loser View Post
Deerassassin22

Everglades sold tumbled 223/556 for 139/1kpcs but is currently out of stock. Last time I bought 556 brass was several years ago. It seems prices have gone up. I was getting guat military brass, decapped tumbled and swaged for about that price.
Adding to the above post...
I would say dirty range brass goes for about $25/500
__________________
.
Nothing posted on this forum should be considered legal advice. If you are in need of legal advice, I advise you to seek your own counsel. Hell, I'm not even a lawyer, but this got your attention.
squaregrouper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:29 PM #1004
Aamdskeetshooter's Avatar
Aamdskeetshooter Aamdskeetshooter is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,180
Aamdskeetshooter Aamdskeetshooter is online now
Senior Member
Aamdskeetshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,180
What would 6.5 lbs of unprocessed .45 ACP brass go for? Selling it locally to an acquaintance.
Aamdskeetshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:36 PM #1005
Muleskinner's Avatar
Muleskinner Muleskinner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East of the Mississippi West of the Atlantic..
Posts: 3,237
Muleskinner Muleskinner is offline
Senior Member
Muleskinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East of the Mississippi West of the Atlantic..
Posts: 3,237
https://www.diamondkbrass.com/.223-5.56.html
__________________
http://markwfarrar.com/pictures/GOA%20Life%20Member.jpg

You cannot truly support the 2nd amendment if you don't support the reason our founders wrote it into the Constitution.

The time is coming when ALL free men will have to decide what is more important to them...

Their status as "law abiding" or their freedom....you cannot have it both ways.
Muleskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2020, 06:47 PM #1006
Tebonski's Avatar
Tebonski Tebonski is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Harford County
Posts: 363
Tebonski Tebonski is offline
Member
Tebonski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Harford County
Posts: 363
I am looking for a few hundred .380 cases. I have for trade most of the standard stuff like .38 and 9mm .40 .45 30-06. Also .243 and 22-250 and .250 Savage 41 Mag and .44 Special. Tell me what you need. I have 1k SR mag primers. Looking for LR primers. PM me. Thanks. I live in Harford County, will travel a reasonable distance to meet.
Tebonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2020, 12:59 PM #1007
deerassassin22 deerassassin22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 428
deerassassin22 deerassassin22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 428
I have the following brass for Trade. It is also listed for sale so whatever happens first and I know this is the trade thread just posting it for full disclousure.


1. 38SPC 700pieces Brass Mixed HD universal decapped and wet tumbled.

2. 5.56mm 900 pieces universal decapped and wet tumbled.

LOOKING FOR

6.5 Creedmoor (Match Brass)


6.5 Creedmoor (Match Bullets) Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130 Grain VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail


Small Rifle Match Primers

Location Pasadena MD 21122, Next to Green Valley (Old Lauers) Mountain Road and Edwin Raynor

Last edited by deerassassin22; November 18th, 2020 at 11:32 PM.
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2020, 06:05 PM #1008
deerassassin22 deerassassin22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 428
deerassassin22 deerassassin22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerassassin22 View Post
I have the following brass for Trade. It is also listed for sale so whatever happens first and I know this is the trade thread just posting it for full disclousure.


1. 38SPC 700pieces Brass Mixed HD universal decapped and wet tumbled.

2. 5.56mm 900 pieces universal decapped and wet tumbled.

LOOKING FOR

6.5 Creedmoor (Match Brass)


6.5 Creedmoor (Match Bullets) Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130 Grain VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail


Small Rifle Match Primers

Location Pasadena MD 21122, Next to Green Valley (Old Lauers) Mountain Road and Edwin Raynor
Gone
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2020, 09:08 PM #1009
Haus Haus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Haus Haus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Couple things to get rid of I don't need.
38 Special - 180
40S&W -170
380acp -68
30-06 -13
357 - 12
Don't travel much but will ship if needed.
Need 12 gauge hulls, 338 win mag.
Can always use 9mm or 45acp
Haus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2020, 09:10 PM #1010
Muleskinner's Avatar
Muleskinner Muleskinner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East of the Mississippi West of the Atlantic..
Posts: 3,237
Muleskinner Muleskinner is offline
Senior Member
Muleskinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East of the Mississippi West of the Atlantic..
Posts: 3,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebonski View Post
I am looking for a few hundred .380 cases. I have for trade most of the standard stuff like .38 and 9mm .40 .45 30-06. Also .243 and 22-250 and .250 Savage 41 Mag and .44 Special. Tell me what you need. I have 1k SR mag primers. Looking for LR primers. PM me. Thanks. I live in Harford County, will travel a reasonable distance to meet.
I might have about 100. My girlfriend lives in Abingdon. PM me if you want them. I could use some 243
__________________
http://markwfarrar.com/pictures/GOA%20Life%20Member.jpg

You cannot truly support the 2nd amendment if you don't support the reason our founders wrote it into the Constitution.

The time is coming when ALL free men will have to decide what is more important to them...

Their status as "law abiding" or their freedom....you cannot have it both ways.
Muleskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Home Page > Forum List > Topics of Interest > Reloading


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2019, Congregate Media, LP Privacy Policy Terms of Service