• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    :lol2: good luck!

try talking to mario at keepshooting if they can order you one..;)

Speaking of which, not to threadjack, my friend went up there because I told him Mario had crates of 91/30's for $85 and he got turned away at the door because he didn't call ahead. Oops!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    If it was on a cute brunette that looked exactly like the cute brunette standing next to her, it could've been jenni. She has some of my mdshooter shirts and lives down dares beach. I'm pretty shocked u've never seen my silver fusion w/ mdshooters sticker on back bumper driving around prince frederick or solomons.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    If it was on a cute brunette that looked exactly like the cute brunette standing next to her, it could've been jenni. She has some of my mdshooter shirts and lives down dares beach. I'm pretty shocked u've never seen my silver fusion w/ mdshooters sticker on back bumper driving around prince frederick or solomons.

i thought it was you for brief moment... but only seen your pic from what you post here. they guy was walking fast before it dawned on me to check if he left or went to the other side of the restaurant.

mrbig381

Nov 5, 2009
    southern Md
    Speaking of which, not to threadjack, my friend went up there because I told him Mario had crates of 91/30's for $85 and he got turned away at the door because he didn't call ahead. Oops!

The reason we need you to call ahead is not everyone there can do the firearms paperwork. Not to mention the time constraints. Friday is one of our busiest days, and I am not normally there. Have him call me and I will fix him up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom