• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    I bought two around 2/13, so I will plan to wait another two weeks.

Same exact day as me. Now that we have a better time line, I don't plan on poking my FFL until around 45-50 days.

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    Same exact day as me. Now that we have a better time line, I don't plan on poking my FFL until around 45-50 days.

I was just at my local shop picking up a transfer. He said that he has received zilch back in the last week. Nothing. He is so full of stored firearms that he has to raise prices to cover storage costs imposed my the Maryland system.

I told him its only 5 weeks on my 1911 in his vault and if he didn't mind storing it for another couple of weeks I'd appreciate it!

From other posts it looks like first week of Feb is starting to trickle out, so yeah I guess we are right at 6 weeks.

We just need to buy guns like the Dems in this state vote - early and often!

DavidMS

Feb 23, 2013
    Fairfax VA
    It looks like it will be a long time

I spoke with an FFL yesterday and he said that things had gotten better (he was sending out about the same number of transactions he was getting approved for). However, they were coming back after about 45 days, so I hope that the wait time improves (but doubt it). I can't wait for my first lower!

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    I spoke with an FFL yesterday and he said that things had gotten better (he was sending out about the same number of transactions he was getting approved for). However, they were coming back after about 45 days, so I hope that the wait time improves (but doubt it). I can't wait for my first lower!

I'm picking up a billet lower/upper next Wednesday. Will I have to wait 8 weeks to start my build?

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    1/26...... still waiting
    You need to call. My Mom's Sig paperwork was 1/27 and she picked it up 3/18 I think
    From other posts it looks like first week of Feb is starting to trickle out, so yeah I guess we are right at 6 weeks.

Yeah well somehow my FFL got confused big time and never filed my Feb paperwork AT ALL. I did the paperwork mid Feb for an AR and never said anything to them at that time about seeking Collector's status. I only said that about a week later as I was having other internet purchases sent to them to make sure they were ok storing everything until I heard back from MSP. Well they just held the initial paperwork until the rest of the stuff came in. I only found this out when I got a voicemail saying I had some stuff to "pick up" and what I wanted them to file for next. Turns out the only thing I picked up was a shotgun I had shipped in.....-->:mad54::tdown::envy:<---

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom