• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigCity

retired undertaker
    Oct 24, 2007
    Carroll County
    While we are on the subject of Confederate places, consider that MD State Police Headquarters in Pikesville used to be a Confederate Soldiers Home.

I think they should move out and the place be torched. For many years, MSP was a white guy club only, they should be disbanded for that reason alone.
    :D

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    While we are on the subject of Confederate places, consider that MD State Police Headquarters in Pikesville used to be a Confederate Soldiers Home.

I think they should move out and the place be torched. For many years, MSP was a white guy club only, they should be disbanded for that reason alone.
    :D
    As a Carroll Countian myself, I worry now about "Taney"town. Haven't heard and I don't read CCT or Balt Sun. Any word on this in the hysteria?

plumberone

Aug 26, 2013
    Millers, Maryland
    Hogan will send in a fleet of tow trucks, flat bed trucks, and cranes and Taneytown will be hauled away to the Maryland State storage lot.
    Of course this will happen late at nite as not to cause a riot.:lol2:

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    I went to the academy in that hell hole and agree! I was there in 1987 (97th Trooper Candidate Class :thumbsup:) for 6 months, it is hard to get a mirror shine on an ancient floor. :sad20: Midnight Olympics, dying Cockroaches in the parking lot, peanut butter puke runs - NOT FUN! Although, I will say it was worth it to be able to walk across that gym floor insignia with dignity at the end. THANKS Corporal Vittito and TFC Topper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom