• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I couldn't resist. Unfortunately when I crossed the Potomac it fell out the window and is now resting on the bottom of the river.

Attachments

• 20210417_194744~2.jpg
      20210417_194744~2.jpg
      38.7 KB · Views: 374

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Am I the only one in here that finds it quite odd that after the Biden administration was “installed” and all this gun legislation was introduced, that’s when all these shootings started to magically happen, one after another???

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Am I the only one in here that finds it quite odd that after the Biden administration was “installed” and all this gun legislation was introduced, that’s when all these shootings started to magically happen, one after another???

Just like they brain wash kids to put on "majic" vests "out east", I'm sure some overlords entice the gullible here.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    damn when is MDS going to get a LIKE button, that thing is AWESOME!

It is fun to shoot. :thumbsup: I usually use a 20 or 30 round mag in it. C-mags work well for keeping it somewhat compact better than the surefire 100 round mag. With the c-mag you have to chicken wing it to keep your forearm from hitting the drum but then again you have to chicken wing something this short anyway.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    This is exactly what's going on.

Feral drivers with no respect for anything and no or minimal penalty.
    Riots and looting with no or minimal penalty.
    Taxes paid for road repair yet potholes abound.
    "Free" EBT, sail phons, and healthcare that others pay for or their grandkids will via national debt.
    Illegal aliens flooding the boarder driving up the cost of health care, lowering education, increasing crime, etc.
    Gangster lifestyle leading to poor life choices that's now my problem due to "white privilege".
    A trillion dollars spent on S hole Afghanistan for nothing.

They can all go F themselves.

At this point I see no reason to comply with any of their unconstitutional laws as they arbitrarily pick and choose which ones of the existing constitutional laws they want to enforce.

Again; they can all go F themselves.

The old flim-flam/shuck and jive does not work anymore with me.

I work, pay hell of a lot of taxes, keep my nose clean, and take care of my family, and produce. Now I'm the evil and anything > 10 makes me criminal?

Saint Benitez did a great write up on this. This goes beyond constitutional rights to devine/natural rights.

Accordingly, they can all go F themselves.

This country is going to hell, a hell of a lot faster than I thought it would. I can't control the world or my country, but I can control my world; to a degree anyhow.

Yeah Right on!
    But don't forget! Once the g'ment ran down the mob and broke them all to hell, BLM stepped in to fill the gap.
    Nobody ran around the big city lootin rioting and actin up when they were runnin shit did they> messing with police and all that.
    F-M is what I say too.:D

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Yeah Right on!
    But don't forget! Once the g'ment ran down the mob and broke them all to hell, BLM stepped in to fill the gap.
    Nobody ran around the big city lootin rioting and actin up when they were runnin shit did they> messing with police and all that.
    F-M is what I say too.:D

Not just BLM. It's BLM + Antifa these days. On the ground it's just one large group wearing black. You can't tell the different players even with a scorecard these days.

xpert66

Feb 14, 2021
    I guess it's OK to rape underage girls (Bob Menendez) than to posses a 15 round mag. Going to be a lot of new criminals in this country. What is the plan of Demoncrats to get all the illegals guns out of the hands of all the animals in every democratic run sum or is that racial profiling??? SICKENING! :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom