• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    No longer available. ~̶1̶4̶0̶0̶ ̶4̶0̶ ̶S̶&̶W̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶h̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶o̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶e̶d̶:̶ ̶2̶2̶3̶,̶ ̶3̶0̶0̶b̶l̶k̶,̶ ̶3̶0̶-̶3̶0̶,̶ ̶3̶0̶8̶,̶ ̶x̶3̶9̶,̶ ̶3̶5̶0̶L̶,̶ ̶9̶m̶m̶,̶ ̶3̶5̶7̶/̶3̶8̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶m̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶

F̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶s̶.̶

b925cb316d6be92e338035717a11dde0.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Iso 338 marine express brass. If anyone can dig deep in the storage, I have 15 pieces to work with for a family member. I have all kinds of stuff to trade and would greatly appreciate it. Even 5 pieces would help.

I have a previous post if you search for my posts thats lists all my brass for trade.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Looking for some 300wsm brass if anyone has any to spare. I have items to trade, just shoot me a pm. Going west in search of Wapiti this fall and I am pretty sure I'll wind up having to work up a load for this new rifle with the lack of factory ammo available.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Looking for some 300wsm brass if anyone has any to spare. I have items to trade, just shoot me a pm. Going west in search of Wapiti this fall and I am pretty sure I'll wind up having to work up a load for this new rifle with the lack of factory ammo available.

How many are you looking for?

I have 9 range pickups. Are 270wsm able to be resized to 300? I have a dozen of them also.

Let me know if interested by sending your address in PM and I’ll drop them in the mail

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    [EDIT] Thanks for all the responses last night. I believe I got a trade pending at the moment and will send correspondence to everyone who has responded.

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ 4̶5̶ a̶c̶p̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ p̶i̶s̶t̶o̶l̶ p̶r̶i̶m̶e̶r̶ p̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶s̶. I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ v̶a̶r̶i̶e̶t̶y̶ o̶f̶ b̶r̶a̶s̶s̶ I̶ c̶a̶n̶ t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ o̶r̶ c̶a̶n̶ d̶o̶ 1̶:̶1̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ 4̶5̶ a̶c̶p̶ l̶p̶p̶ p̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ b̶r̶a̶s̶s̶.

Last edited:

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Looking for 45 acp with small pistol primer pockets. I have a variety of brass I can trade or can do 1:1 with 45 acp lpp pocket brass.

If you're ever headed up north, I have a 2gal tote fairly full of SPP 45acp brass
    that you can have. (All Blazer and Fed headstamps IIRC)

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    If you're ever headed up north, I have a 2gal tote fairly full of SPP 45acp brass

that you can have. (All Blazer and Fed headstamps IIRC)
    Thanks, but Cecil county is a bit of a hike for me. I will let you know if I'm ever in the area though.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County

I have 20 once fired Winchester brand cases you can have.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I have about 100 or so of 350 Legend once fired.
    I'd like some sort of milsurp brass in trade.

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    I have 15 once-fired Remington cases. Also have 25 Lapua .243 cases that have had the shoulders bumped back to form .22-250 Ackley, but they were never trimmed, so they are full length of .243. I think they could be fireformed back to .243. I wouldn't be looking for much in trade if you wanted these.

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Search deep fellas, I'm trying to help a fellow Marine out that ive worked with that recently got out, setting up a new life with the family, and I want to get his 338 marlin express back in action. Anyone have any brass for one? I have tons of stuff to trade. So far I'm up to 20 pieces, which can start me working up loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom