• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Thank you sir! Always a pleasure!

Score! $25 for all three...

The smaller holster fits S& W J frames. The full size is for K frame classics like a 64, 65, 66.

That is one thing you can still find at shows, old leather. Good score.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not nearly the selection of good leather at good prices as used to be , but it can be highly variable from show to show . R&R definitely topped me with the primo scores .

I told myself this would be a minimal show, but you know how that goes . Diving Driver pointed out that I was a tradition, that I had to find some leather each show . Most of the good stuff I found was priced more on the collector scale . I did finally get a somewhat worn Euro should holster for pocket pistol for $5 .

But the good news, is I vendor who can custom make leather knife sheaths, and leather holsters while you wait . Next time I'll bring some things for fitting . He was located in the small room , near the rear snack bar .

Also my friends from Bullseye Holsters are now offering concealment mag holders .... for AR sized mags . Another item on my horizon for next show.

And also have my eye on a future pistol upper from Templar Rifle Co . Located next to MSI booth in main room . He makes nice rifles & AR pistol at reasonable prices, and is very Maryland friendly .

rkouns2003

Jul 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I enjoyed the show, got some mags for a few different gun and a small pink camo bolt action .22(for my daughter). One booth had something that really caught my attention I wish I just had a little more info on it before I left. It was a factory mummy wrap/cosmolined Lee Enfield for $1300. Ive never seen one in person before. I dont know what they are worth but if I see one again I would probably jump on it.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I enjoyed the show, got some mags for a few different gun and a small pink camo bolt action .22(for my daughter). One booth had something that really caught my attention I wish I just had a little more info on it before I left. It was a factory mummy wrap/cosmolined Lee Enfield for $1300. Ive never seen one in person before. I dont know what they are worth but if I see one again I would probably jump on it.

That's a little high, but they are soundly running $950 to $1000. They went for $120 all day long in 1996. Inflation would be about $200. People who staked them high and deep did ok.

boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Went to the show today looking for the knife dealer that is usually in the middle of the big hall. He carried Strider, Medford and Marfione. He wasn’t there today. Anyone remember him or have contact info? He got super squirrel secret stuff from bladeshow that I regret passing on. So for me, the show was a bust.

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    Show was ok. I usually go on a Friday to see what is available. Went looking for a vz.52 but the only one I found was in rough shape. Found a quartet of Swedish Mausers with a dealer that carries milsurps and brought home a beautiful albeit refinished M38 carbine at a very good price for a Swede. Not a collectors piece but a very pretty shooter.

I was drooling over the the Enfield sniper in the crate at Indian River Collectibles but my wife would have killed me if I came home with that.

Found some hard-to-get mags and my usual allotment of AR-15 and Glock mags.

All and all not too bad. I will be back for February.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom