• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I'll be in there sometime tomorrow morning.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    For those of you looking for Rossi M92 , in a quick walk thru spotted a stainless .357 and a blue .44 .

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Went, found some ammo, entered some raffles. Honestly a lot more tables than I expected, I’d say a few more than the Silverado shows in HoCo. Saw a couple 1917 Enfields that I pretended to be able to afford so I could mess with them. Good time had by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    IIRC , the blue .44 was 5 somthing, and the stainless .357 was 6 somthing . Buncha Henrys of various, but was aisle cruising quickly, and didn't investigate .

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    10% off all firearms to Military and Veterans today at the show! ! Stop by and see us

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

proto05

Dec 23, 2016
    Balto county
    got a Mod 98 Mauser believed to be unfired from the guys on the left as soon as you walked in.

better showing of c&r at this show from vendors

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Went, found some ammo, entered some raffles. Honestly a lot more tables than I expected, I’d say a few more than the Silverado shows in HoCo. Saw a couple 1917 Enfields that I pretended to be able to afford so I could mess with them. Good time had by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fewer tables than the last show I went to. Smaller show than I expected. Did get a couple of BCGs I needed though.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    This Fredrick show seemed more packed, because all in the one building instead of the usual 2 . But yes , good turn out of C&R .

MDEXPAT

Oct 21, 2018
    Made it to the show and the first thing that had me concerned was a guy carrying a couple wood chairs out the back of one of the smaller buildings. Paid to get in and was short-changed on my coupon. Not sure if anyone else had this problem but when the coupon was printed out it didn't say "Frederick Fairgrounds" on it. Didn't think about that till afterwards.

The show was definitely not what I remembered them to be. When I asked if the other buildings were doing something else I was told auctions were taking place and that the main building was the only building in the show. Oh well.

Walked around. Head numerous vendors comment to their wives or other vendors that they'd couldn't remember the last time the had a show this bad. Thinking back on it, even the guy stamping hands seemed less than enthusiastic about things. I remember these shows being full of energy. You couldn't help but smile walking in and getting your hand stamped.

If this is the "new normal" then I'd recommend people start marching in their local party offices to find out what their plan is for the coming Presidential election. And the mid-terms that won't be far beyond that. Texas barely pulled its fat out of the fire. Georgia looks like its still in the fire. And Florida once again seems interested in repeatedly taking a hammer in the ass.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That WAS a better than average Md gun show .

Added - Lest I seem overly pessimistic , even a mediocre gun show is far better than no gun shows .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom