• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Nothing more than dumbocrats trying to "do something".

Honestly their intellect has obtained absolute "0"

TheTruth

Sep 19, 2006
    I want to know what the attached list of specific questions was. I think he just wants an answer on smart gun technology so they can then say “Glock said it’s a viable technology” and then pull a California with backdoor gun control.
    What a disingenuous piece of shit that councilman is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Even though he is a city councilman and we have preemption laws (for now), I bet they are looking for words and language to use in upcoming gun control legislation likely at the state level. It wouldn't surprise me if someone in the MGA puts it in for him. Then the dummy takes credit for it, seen as a hero by his colleagues and he runs when there is availability at the state level.

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    Brandon Scott is a dope. He and a group of some other young turks are sending these letters to various firearms manufacturers, Glock, Colt, etc... and think that because their respective cities purchase firearms from them that they owe the cities some sort of obligation to curb "gun violence".

If I were Mr. Glock I'd light a stogey with this letter.

41743993_10212109481602078_1402570318387609600_o.jpg

IMO, he's probably a street thug turned politician, but aren't they all. Look at street thug 0bombus.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    The tone of this letter describing gun violence as a disease reminds me of Nazi propaganda films showing the presence of Jewish people in Europe as an infestation.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Someone needs to ask Glock why they killed those people at the Rite Aid warehouse.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Someone needs to ask Glock why they killed those people at the Rite Aid warehouse.

And then ask farberware why they killed all those people at the Boston marathon with their pressure cooker.

And then ask Ford why they killed all those people when their car slammed into the crowd

and then.....

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Dude is an idiot. I was embarrassed when they used to invite him to march in the parade and speak at the opening ceremonies for the little league my kids played in years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom