• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 9, 2018
    Hi I'm new the name is Mark and wasn't sure where to post this . I recently acquired my hql and started my purchase of a glock 19 my first handgun. While looking at the status of the 77r and it was under 2nd review but now it's back to under review at mdsp is this normal when I go to print it has the nics number and date but doesn't have not disapproved yet and tomorrow is supposed to be picked up day as it was a sent in by Me and my ffl last Wednesday. I usually get a 3 day wait about 60% of the time on long guns due to having a family member with disqualifying crimes with the same name so I don't know if that's it but I always worry about a misidentification and a false denial until I get that proceed call from my ffl. But I'm mostly worried now because it went back to under review at mdsp. Thanks guys...

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    You should get an e-mail in the early morning of the 7th day saying "Not-Disapproved". What you've described is how the MSP processing progresses.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    They mean seven whole days, like anytime on Saturday until the morning of the following Saturday. It's not actual processing - that part is probably ten minutes - it's the waiting period.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    They mean seven whole days, like anytime on Saturday until the morning of the following Saturday. It's not actual processing - that part is probably ten minutes - it's the waiting period.

Not "whole" days. Day 1 is the day it's submitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom