2018 Primary election day: Tuesday, 6/26 - Vote!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Looks like my current MD senator, Barbara Robinson will lose to Antonio Hayes. Goodbye incumbent!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I voted around 3:45 in Elkridge. One other guy filling out his ballot. Voted for Chelsea and the rest of the turds except Frosh and left, in and out in 5 mins tops.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    For as big a swath the 6th is, looks like two candidates residing less than a mile apart in Potomac's 8th District, are in the final. I'm gonna have a bootlegger for congressman. Wonder if his net worth is higher than DeLaney?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Tony Campbell appears to be winning the R Senate race.

The two leaders for Balt County Exec, I confess I've never heard of. I dont live there but if I did I'd be ABC ... anybody but Brochin

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    Waugh wins

Correction: Steve Waugh lost to Bailey. The establishment's best efforts won against the incumbent. District 29 Calvert/St Mary's state senator.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Folks, when posting specific local race results, please include county, district, or town and relevance, and not just local candidates' names in a vacuum. They mean little to us in the rest of the state outside of your local area. Nobody outside of Joe Schmoe's town knows or cares who Joe Schmoe is unless you give us context. If, otoh, he beat Miller or Dumais, we want to know that.

Thanks.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Folks, when posting specific local race results, please include county, district, or town and relevance, and not just local candidates' names in a vacuum. They mean little to us in the rest of the state outside of your local area. Nobody outside of Joe Schmoe's town knows or cares who Joe Schmoe is unless you give us context. If, otoh, he beat Miller or Dumais, we want to know that.

Thanks.

Trone is leading Miller. Dumais is a mortal lock.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Could barely get a parking space . Huge gauntlet of campaigners , but walked right up to vote .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom