• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    Couple of Loony Lefties just showed up.

Dam, and I wanted to confront them, informing they have blood on their hands, they're at fault for the good people of Maryland unable to protect themselves, but I didn't want to effect the group with this cold I've had for 2 weeks. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    New member has issues with the restrictions and the possibility of being outside of their restrictions and, if convicted, become a prohibited person.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    giphy.gif

Hattie

Sep 18, 2012
    MSP inability to specify, either generally or on the facts of this specific case, why the restrictions are imposed demonstrates that the restrictions are inherently arbitrary and capricious and an abuse of discretion. Indeed, MSP has admitted in this and other proceedings that it does not exercise ANY discretion in particular cases, relying instead on its generalized SOP's.

Further, MSP has a duty to specify any restrictions in language that is clear, unbiguous and susceptible of common understanding. MSP admits it cannot say how it's own restrictions apply in any given set of circumstances. Again, arbitrary, capricious and an abuse of discretion.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Here we go again for the hotline! What about the security guard who was arrested and charged because the arresting officer could not reach the permitting dept?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom