• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    How will "we" respond to the next crisis? Maybe we will call them next time and save them the trouble of having to verify and fact check. I'm sorry, but I cannot get past that members here discussed this thread with the press. I know they've been reading here, but to give them the ammunition they needed so that it could be rehearsed and used in the debate is simply deplorable.

Every time we talk about it it gets worse. Wapo has no need of facts.

Would I post details.... no. Mistakes were made. Now does it destroy us? That's on us.
    Meanwhile it was only necessary due to lack of sophistication of those that want guarantees ...that must change or we will never get near a candidate again

We can learn from this and move on or not.

Meanwhile the crisis I referred to will not nessarily be us. Could be a war a storm a sex scandel lots of things..

In 2 days we can be past this... or we can let it destroy us..

At some point we need to realise we are all amateurs playing above our grade...we will make mistakes..

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Oh yes, this forum full of highly educated and interesting people, including at least one medical doctor, a bunch of engineers, LEO's ( including some federal ones), highly skilled self employed, school teachers, real estate agents, and a bunch of lawyerly types- is an extreme gun rights forum. LOL

If we were truly the stereotype, this forum would be mostly sub forums pertaining to: NASCAR, brewing moonshine on pappy's back 40, Klan rallies, pickup trucks, MANY hunting topics, open carrying Desert Eagles and S&W 500's daily in Walmarts in VA, DE, PA, and WV, and ALOT of doomsday prepping topics.

Dec 31, 2012
    Oh yes, this forum full of highly educated and interesting people, including at least one medical doctor, a bunch of engineers, LEO's ( including some federal ones), highly skilled self employed, school teachers, real estate agents, and a bunch of lawyerly types- is an extreme gun rights forum. LOL

If we were truly the stereotype, this forum would be mostly sub forums pertaining to: NASCAR, brewing moonshine on pappy's back 40, Klan rallies, pickup trucks, MANY hunting topics, open carrying Desert Eagles and S&W 500's daily in Walmarts in VA, DE, PA, and WV, and ALOT of doomsday prepping topics.

:thumbsup:

Claybreaker 2

Aug 25, 2013
    Frederick County
    Just a thought but was this WAPO article cooked up just before the debate to deflect from Franchot spilling the truth about Maryland's disastrous financial condition. It obviously was timed to give Brown a cite in the debate. I would love to know if the author was contacted by anyone affiliated with Brown who suggested the subject and maybe provided enough reference material to outline what was written.

It is also interesting that WBAL found a way, by my estimation, to play the entire ad. With the additional focus of being an "I team" segment would this not be an unpaid advertisement for a candidate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom