• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Looks like a good 4-5” so far. Gotta cleanout the downspouts later so they dont freeze up when this all melts in a couple days. Remember one year they froze up and snow melt coming over the gutters. Lucky no ice dams.

Attachments

• 933EE7C1-9602-4E0C-B387-072209F2661F.jpg
      933EE7C1-9602-4E0C-B387-072209F2661F.jpg
      159.3 KB · Views: 207

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Just cleared our driveway bit over 6" out these parts. Took the wifes tahoe for a spin to see how the new tires did up through sleepycreek. Wasnt too suprised to see a couple jeepers bouncing down a firetrail enjoying the scenery.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Hope they have those lines back up that were hanging down over rt.32 just north of rt.26 by Martins Food store! Looked like one lane was getting through northbound and south bound side was shut down, when I took the wife to work this morning.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    My 12 year old son just came home with $65 in cash. Would have been more but a pickup truck with a plow grabbed some of his clients.

Great lesson!

I told him next time he needs to go around the day before to sign people up!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My 12 year old son just came home with $65 in cash. Would have been more but a pickup truck with a plow grabbed some of his clients.

Great lesson!

I told him next time he needs to go around the day before to sign people up!

Glad to see this tradition is still alive and well. I couldn't wait for the snow to fall when I was a kid. My best buddy and I would head out the minute it stopped snowing and shovel walks, driveways, or stuck cars way after dark. I seem to remember a few times we didn't stop until 11pm. Didn't get rich, but back then, we were lucky to get $2 per job. But at the time, I thought I was on the top of the world.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Glad to see this tradition is still alive and well. I couldn't wait for the snow to fall when I was a kid. My best buddy and I would head out the minute it stopped snowing and shovel walks, driveways, or stuck cars way after dark. I seem to remember a few times we didn't stop until 11pm. Didn't get rich, but back then, we were lucky to get $2 per job. But at the time, I thought I was on the top of the world.

Heck ya that's when Big Buddy's and NowaLaters .25 cents ea.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Checked the “Dark Sky” app and it shows another 8-13” coming for NEXT sat-sun. Welcome to winter!

All the other 10-day forecast models imply (at least here around the beltway) a little too much warmth for that kind of accumulation. I'll put my money on the ol' Wintry Mix and a bunch of cold slop/rain next weekend. Would love to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom