• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I carry a Seecamp in .32ACP when I don't feel like carrying a firearm. Perfect gun for Saturday nights, now that's special. Not much bigger then the credit card gun. Chris

Last edited:

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Seems a ridiculous waste of time and money. I've carried a NAA mini since the 1980's and it's saved my butt twice. Needs no assembly or last minute loading while being mugged.

Every day carry for me too

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpg
      IMG_3608.jpg
      98.3 KB · Views: 168

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I get that it's a trade-off between size and power, and that nobody wants to get shot. It's the rimfire ammo that is the weak link. Misfires are somewhat common. If you get a dud in a defensive situation, you have a problem. And I'm not very lucky in that department. So yeah, it's a personal choice. I just don't think I'm going for rimfire in a serious role.

I've never had a 22 Magnum misfire. It could also be the gun. I shoot 22 Magnum from a Heritage Arms revolver and that has never misfired 22 LR or 22 Magnum.

judah7

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 18, 2017
    I'd rather get the mini 22 magnum instead of a one shot 22lr...... they are the same size pretty much and the 22 magnum is the superior round by far.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Here's the size difference between the 22lr and 22magnum model. Both with 1 and 1/8" BBL.

Attachments

• IMG_3621.jpg
      IMG_3621.jpg
      31.5 KB · Views: 115

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Good discussion. I have rented the M&P Shield 9 mm and the Sig Sauer P938 at the range. I like the P938 a lot. It is small enough to pocket carry. I'm going to try the Ruger LCS9 Pro next.

The idea is that we don't want to go into a fight. We just want to defend ourselves and hightail out of the danger zone in a hurry.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Good discussion. I have rented the M&P Shield 9 mm and the Sig Sauer P938 at the range. I like the P938 a lot. It is small enough to pocket carry. I'm going to try the Ruger LCS9 Pro next.

The idea is that we don't want to go into a fight. We just want to defend ourselves and hightail out of the danger zone in a hurry.

I pocket carry this palm sized gun in a pocket holster. Beretta Pico. 18mm thick, 11.5 Oz empty.
    b2dfb8c51d040aa82e4546adde7a8cc5.jpg

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    They got this right. Inox slide, integrated laser, no edges to catch on anything, great sights, and a DAO trigger that's heavy enough for safety, but not too heavy to shoot.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Before NAA produced 'em, Freedom Arms made them and if you didn't want to pocket it or holster it, you could "Belt Buckle it":

Attachments

• Freedom Arms Revolver.jpg
      Freedom Arms Revolver.jpg
      78.4 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom