• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Still renting cabins out there ktm? :brows:

Hey that's an idea, he could rent it out and do murder mysteries and stuff.

Maybe ktm should upgrade to a Hobbitat... :innocent0

BTW, since ktm lives so close, how come we've never seen him at a Hooligan shoot?

:shrug:

Attachments

• hobbitat-spaces1.jpg
      hobbitat-spaces1.jpg
      84.6 KB · Views: 926

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Good thing there are no drugs, gangs, or violence in the Western Part of the state because it certainly sounds like a drug deal gone way wrong or a murder set up.

Don't kid yourself. Not so much gangs (thank gawd), but there is plenty of drug activity way out here in the sticks. :sad20:

Naked people in the woods in winter is often enough Meth related.

Clearly whatever occurred that night did not end well. As has been posted, the young girl was there and survived - she may be the key to facts. Either way, we may never know all the details.

:sad20:

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    So I was told some details today from a reliable source but I'm afraid to repeat them due to the crazy events that were explained to me. I'll share them after I get the kids off to bed but don't shoot the messenger.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    So I was told some details today from a reliable source but I'm afraid to repeat them due to the crazy events that were explained to me. I'll share them after I get the kids off to bed but don't shoot the messenger.

We're all ears - Especially your Hooligan friends and neighbors.

As you know - the texts among us Hooligans are private... :thumbsup:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I want to hear all the dirt. After hearing the report, we all want to know the rest of the story. (Done in my best Paul Harvey voice).

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I knew Alex's mother all my life and the father since she started dating him. Alex was raised right but I know that doesn't necessarily mean that it stuck. I knew Alex too (I was twenty when he was born) and he always presented extremely well. I was talking to him about the state of the world just a few months ago at a family gathering and I remember thinking to myself how amazed I was that someone in their early twenties could have their head so together. But again, from what I have learned about the human condition through the years, I know that doesn't necessarily mean much. Alex's uncle notified me when they found him and his grandfather was more of a father to me than my real one was....it is a GOOD family. We grew up in the same neighborhood and were as close as brothers and sisters, playing together every day, visiting each other on Christmas day and sleeping out on our back porch every night it didn't rain in the summer. These people are family to me and their children are like nieces and nephews; so much so that I've driven halfway across the country to see their kids graduate from high school. I pray to God Alex was the victim of a random murder and not someone leading a secret life who got mixed up in something he shouldn't have. I can't imagine him doing something so stupid. This whole situation is just so sad.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    The details as told to me were that this was some sort of Satanic ritual/gathering. There were supposedly some animals that had been sacrificed and afterwards the members flung themselves off a 40' bank/cliff for reasons unknown which left the young lady with a busted hip and the young man with his injuries ACCORDING to the lady.

Here's where things get even weirder. They're was supposedly a third member (male) in this group that decided to flee the scene and the country after the fact. I'm not sure if they suspect him of any wrong doing but I believe they're looking to clear some things up before releasing more/any details. I'm not sure if the girl is still talking at this point that's all that's been shared with me.

I know the young man was loved by many and I hope I don't upset anyone with the details that were shared with me. I know it's scary to think stuff like this could be happening in Garrett county. Sorry to keep everyone waiting for the few details I know but this 3 month old hates going to sleep.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I knew Alex's mother all my life and the father since she started dating him. Alex was raised right but I know that doesn't necessarily mean that it stuck. I knew Alex too (I was twenty when he was born) and he always presented extremely well. I was talking to him about the state of the world just a few months ago at a family gathering and I remember thinking to myself how amazed I was that someone in their early twenties could have their head so together. But again, from what I have learned about the human condition through the years, I know that doesn't necessarily mean much. Alex's uncle notified me when they found him and his grandfather was more of a father to me than my real one was....it is a GOOD family. We grew up in the same neighborhood and were as close as brothers and sisters, playing together every day, visiting each other on Christmas day and sleeping out on our back porch every night it didn't rain in the summer. These people are family to me and their children are like nieces and nephews; so much so that I've driven halfway across the country to see their kids graduate from high school. I pray to God Alex was the victim of a random murder and not someone leading a secret life who got mixed up in something he shouldn't have. I can't imagine him doing something so stupid. This whole situation is just so sad.

So sorry for your loss. My God give you and his family peace and comfort.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie

May God all mighty grant peace and mercy...

Am so sorry for your loss. It really sucks when it hit so close to home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom