• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Once again, we invite all our "We Will Not Comply" shirt wearers to join their fellow MD Patriots Monday night, March 18th, to pack the galleries in the Statehouse for the MGA regular Monday night sessions.

We will not be leafletting this time, just turning out in numbers to take prominent seats in the gallery to show WE ARE WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE!

Plan on finding FREE parking in the Calvert Street Garage at the corner of Bladen Street and Calvert Street at 7:45pm. (The garage entrance is at the rear of the garage on St. John's Street)

Directions: Take Rowe Boulevard south (coming from Route 50) follow it all the way down to the Statehouse area, then left on Calvert Street, then another left on St. Johns Street to access the garage entrance.

Walk to the Statehouse and go through security (NO EDC defense items!) and proceed to the second floor gallery area where we will meet up for a picture and some socializing before we take seats.

This is EFFECTIVE MESSAGING that follows your calls, emails and letters to the lawmakers. We are down to the wire, folks!

And it is a COUNTERBALANCE to the paid MOMS DEMAND ACTION lackeys who routinely try to take up seats, too. (see below)

See you MONDAY NIGHT at the Statehouse!

Attachments

• 0B4A99D6-95CD-4984-9C0D-C1FFF5656CC4.jpg
      0B4A99D6-95CD-4984-9C0D-C1FFF5656CC4.jpg
      86.3 KB · Views: 707
    • 39A7BBD9-2559-4EF4-A0B4-611EA6DB6F5F.jpg
      39A7BBD9-2559-4EF4-A0B4-611EA6DB6F5F.jpg
      98.6 KB · Views: 713
    Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We have taken delivery on more shirts and may have some to distribute Monday night.

Those who have already ordered and paid are first in line to get them through the mail or by handoff on Monday night.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    So far Wife and I , son needs to find out if he has Jury Duty!!!!

Any pre gaming going on ??

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I'm off my sickbed to be there on Monday. BRING IT ON!!!

If I don't have my shirt by then I'll be sporting a WWNC sticker on my PP shirt.

BEOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Who’s next!!

DD, I saw you hauling your Ford prize yesterday on your trailer coming through Annapolis. Very nice!

Sorry my friend,wasn’t me. When I get down here in Nanjemoy it’s hard to get me out of here. Ask my wife! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday. Where are we suppose to meet up at and are there any pre game activities scheduled? Also what building are we suppose to be at? #WWNC

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sorry my friend,wasn’t me. When I get down here in Nanjemoy it’s hard to get me out of here. Ask my wife! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday. Where are we suppose to meet up at and are there any pre game activities scheduled? Also what building are we suppose to be at? #WWNC

There are a bunch of us who go to Mission BBQ, downtown at City Dock at 6:30pm to eat.

Ususaly there are a good number of 2 hour free parking spaces at that hour. Later, drive over to the Calvert Garage for more free parking.

How’s that?

(I swear I saw you in Annapolis pulling a vehicle trailer the other day)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Deep Lurker is meeting me in Annapolis late afternoon, so we are inviting anyone who would like to do our old time SIGN WAVING tomorrow night (Monday night) anytime between 7pm and 8pm at the crosswalk at Lawyer's Mall, by all means, grab a sign.

A few minutes before 8pm, we will stow the signs and meet the rest of the WWNC crew on the second floor of the Statehouse for our "We Will Not Comply" shirt messaging in the House & Senate galleries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom