• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I wonder how this could play into things: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/mgawebsite/Legislation/Details/sb0664?ys=2020RS

Basically, it’s a right to privacy, EXCEPT for firearms. I wonder what the implications would be here.

I also wonder what the compliance rates would be for registration.

Interesting. SB664 says: "C) THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY DOES NOT PROHIBIT THE STATE FROM REGULATING THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF A FIREARM OR AMMUNITION."

They want to look like they care about privacy until all of the firearms are gone and the police state is of sufficient power. With those two in place, there will be no more privacy.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Atterbeary and the Speaker.

This thing has the full backing of leadership.

RIP

Yes and Luedtke too. Remember, Speaker Jones was at the HB4 hearing for quite a while. She would not have been there unless she was going to give an assist. They are going for a majority of the whole enchilada this year. How much will be left after this session?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Curious, how so? They are doing just what their constituents want.

I guess it would be professionally unethical for you or another pro-2A medical professional to recommend that the House Speaker and Del. Atterbury be subjected to emergency psych evals? Say for the next 120 days or so?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I guess it would be professionally unethical for you or another pro-2A medical professional to recommend that the House Speaker and Del. Atterbury be subjected to emergency psych evals? Say for the next 120 days or so?

If someone like Shootin’ The Breeze would do one certificate, I’ll do the other. (It takes two).

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I don't even have words for this insanity anymore. Anger towards these corrupt, Constitution violating law makers is all I have. Fvck em!!

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    All I feel is utter contempt for these traitors. There aren't enough flaming mad emojis to sum up how I feel about this.

Question is: Are you mad enough to materially fund, and support with your labor, their opponents in the next Dem primary (the only realistic way to kick them out), and help fund MSI's lawsuits against this stuff?

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    My woman and I are in an outrageous fight about this. She actually says I'm "selfish" for not submitting to those who would be king.

She said:

"You'd jeopardize my retirement for a piece of metal?!?"

I'm 100% at a loss for words.

I told her:

"If you won't stand with me, feel free to leave."

How decadent and soft some have become.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Question is: Are you mad enough to materially fund, and support with your labor, their opponents in the next Dem primary (the only realistic way to kick them out), and help fund MSI's lawsuits against this stuff?

Thanks for your concern about my contributions to the cause. I believe that there are many on the board who know that I have repeatedly put my money and efforts where my mouth is. I don't need a merit badge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom