• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Nothing personal, but...if you think Trump is the last best hope, the war has already been lost.

So who do YOU think will prevent the dems from naming the next three or four supreme court justices and another hundred or two other federal judges?

Be specific about who you think will prevent that, if not the guy currently in office, as essentially the only viable person to vote for. Names. Give NAMES.

The war WAS lost when Hillary was the inevitable shoe-in. Her own complacency about campaigning for something to which she knew she was entitled and would get, and her open contempt for half the country, cost her the crown she was already polishing. So we clawed back from the brink of an inevitable lost war, and have one more swing at it, with enormous stakes in play. You may not like the people who say they'll vote for him instead of Warren, Biden, Buttigieg, Bloomberg, Harris or Dem X, but THEY (those voters, via a vote against any/all of those candidates and thus for Trump) actually are the last best hope. Why the disdain? Are you disappointed Clinton didn't win or something?

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Nothing personal here either. Trump is our ONLY hope. Just for giggles, who do you think the best last hope would be?

I'll answer too.

God

He is my first, current, and last hope. If this answer doesn't work for some, then there's always self-reliance. That's essentially what you're doing when you place your only hope in a mortal man. Do I hope that Trump does right by us? Absolutely, but I pray to God that He gives Trump and other elected critters assists now and then.

Noah Oliver

Apr 25, 2018
    Baltimore County, MD
    I'm frightened. I see us factualizing over the most rediculus causes that don't mean anything in the here and now. What's important, togetherness, respect, love of country etc. seems to be on the wain. I'm near eighty years old and have never seen such a lying, crooked bunch controlling part of our country. President Trump is the first president in a long time to full fill, or attempt to, his promises to America and these left wing dumbocrats are constantly trying to destroy him. Why can't all Americans see what is happening? I don't get it. God Bless America and hopefully it will return to a more truthful state of affairs.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Biblical prophecy? Chick FiL A bowing to the queers? The secrets of Fatima coming true? Trump's presidency being brought down by the rats? Is this the worst it can be? Not by a long shot. Make sure you get right with the Man cuz I fear those of us that are true Patriots are not enough to save this republic, let alone the world. Hold fast to your faith, family, arms, & country. And no, I ain't drunk, just watching the news today.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Biblical prophecy? Chick FiL A bowing to the queers? The secrets of Fatima coming true? Trump's presidency being brought down by the rats? Is this the worst it can be? Not by a long shot. Make sure you get right with the Man cuz I fear those of us that are true Patriots are not enough to save this republic, let alone the world. Hold fast to your faith, family, arms, & country. And no, I ain't drunk, just watching the news today.

...and keep things in perspective. Don't get brainwashed. That is their aim; unto you...

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Well, it appears the rats in Va have read my post. And I wouldn't be surprised if the ones in Md try to outdo them this session. I fear we are going to be forced underground to enjoy our rights.

moose&squirrel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 25, 2018
    Getting close to an Ayn Rand novel.

Oooh nooo...Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged were by far the two worst novels I wasted time with on rainy, no-beach days in the summer between grammar school and junior high.* :)

Such turgidity. Fortunately, Rand's prose didn't turn me off to Russian literature.

After completing seventh grade, the next summer my rainy day reading included Moby-Dick and The Grapes of Wrath. Moby remains my favorite American novel. I think I've read it cover to cover at least a half dozen times.

* I am commenting on Rand's writing style, not her politics.

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016

Attachments

• 37n0ir.jpg
      37n0ir.jpg
      47.1 KB · Views: 435

Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    If you guys are hoping for help from draft dodgin' cadet bone spur (bump stocks are machine guns) trump, you all deserve exactly what you get. You wanted it, you get it. GET IT?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom