• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I have a C&R license, will I also need a HQL to get the transfer done on the CMP 1911?

you SHOULD NOT. However, when you pick your FFL, verify that with them. There have been some FFLs in the past that will ask for HQL even if its C&R.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I have been through most of the thread over the past year but not sure that I have seen any guesses on what the prices will be. I guess it all depends on condition. What would be a comparable to what will be available through CMP? The garand's are reasonably priced, usually lower than market, just wondering about where that would be for 1911's. I will most likely throw my name in the hat as long as its not a crazy number.

Also when do people plan on sending their applications in, by my calculations they will be available for sale June 28th which is 150 days from 1/29/18. Applications are supposed to be available 90 days before open sales date which would be March 30th. I would guess sending the application the week before, so mailing out Friday June 22 to arrive around Thursday June 28th. No I realize those dates may change but you get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom